Event: I will give all my shit away.
Rainbow 
Hello Fearless,

I'm going to Australia in August and will be on holidays from the 4th Juli on so I won't be playing long here anymore... I thought I could just give all my stuff away to you then. I will do it somewhen the server is full...

There is pretty much shit in my inventory so, could be funny. Just wanted to let you know that I will do this so you can be prepared.

Oh, if anybody wants all of my inventory, donate me a new camera Thinking I need one badly, this one goes out to all millionaires in this community. Yes I'm talking to you too Andreas.

EDIT: As some people are so kind to really think about giving a Camera to me I just wanted to add that I am looking for a working one... thank you anyway 7rozen Wink.

Whoop whoop!

- Nudel
Dare to think!
But then, will you come again? Because if you come again, are you sure you want to give your things?
I don't have a FL signature...
But look! I have BACON!

[Image: bacon.png]
I'll probably miss it because I don't get my PC back from the shop till tomorrow Sad
(06-30-2011, 11:52 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: Yes I'm talking to you too Andreas.

- Nudel

I give you battlefield for All your shit when i get home ? Cheese
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

(06-30-2011, 12:24 PM)Andreas Wrote: I give you battlefield for All your shit when i get home ? Cheese

Better be giving me a new Cam :S
Dare to think!
I can give you a cam... It's a small one, it's very portable. You can have it for free.
© Nudelholz
Good trip! Smile
I liked how Nudel instantly added me to his friendlist when he read my post.
I told him that my cam's broken. He neglected me from then D: (nah, jokin')
© Nudelholz
have you done it? Cheese
                              [Image: bfgjyf.png]
I'd give nudel a new WORKING cam for all his shit o,O Just need an adress to send it to then ^_^