Poll: What did you think of GTA V?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
AMAZING
56.25%
9 56.25%
Disappointment
43.75%
7 43.75%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What did you think of GTA V?
Smile 
Hey Community !

Im wanting to know what you thought about GTA V?
i completed it yesterday and i thought the ending was disappointing in my opinion ! Angry

(Advice for all players: choose option C!
)

BTW NO SPOILERS FOR OTHER PLAYERS
I've never played GTA V and I never plan to, but here's what Conan O'Brien thinks of it:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB_XX_IM8io[/youtube]
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
I thought 'Why no PC version?'
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 3 users Like Link's post:
  • DubpleRW, Joykill, Ted
I haven't got it yet. I am expecting it to be good though.
Regards,
aviator
I am disappointed.
The following 3 users Like Narc's post:
  • equal, Sentinel, TheDoctorâ„¢
*Meanwhile on PC*

Sure looks good atleast..
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • Ted
Well when it was released I went to the local store, took a look at the game and went back home to play San Andreas because
SA was the best GTA ever anyway I am not a huge GTA Fan and didnt play any otherr GTA after SA was released.
I watched someone play it (terribly) on YouTube. So I took the liberty of buying an entire PS3 system to play it.

...I know... Ps4, but KDSNF:OWIEJFIOEFNAKMFNAIUANFWEf
mate, game, fucking great. All dem hipsters saying it was shit can huck a loogie into their own eyes. Good story, amazing side stories, so many new features. Lacked in replay-ability but all that money is going into multiplayer. Compared to GTA IV fantastic, compared to most games these days based on content and storyline, pretty god damn good.
The following 1 user Likes Rolorox's post:
  • Victorinox
Great game, overall I'm very happy with it. Can't really give my best opinion as GTA Online isn't out yet and that's going to be mainly what I got the game early for.
There are a few things that I'm a little disappointed with such as not many enter-able buildings and there's some immersion breaking like you're unable to sit on a bench, unable to workout at the gym by the beach, little things I know but I think that the game will be a lot better if it feels like you can do more in the world.

***Mild spoiler regarding storyline***

Spoiler :
I'm also quite disappointed that there was only 4 or 5 main heists in the game, although hopefully GTA Online heists will make up for that and possible DLC packs.