Unban Request-[PuLSE] SnowPeaches
Your name: [PuLSE] SnowPeaches

Your ban ID: 38008

Banned by: [FL:M] Pavilion

Reason: Jumping on my injured body inorder to kill me.

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: I think you should unban me because, I didn't really mean to kill [FL:M] Pavilion. I didn't even know that you could kill somebody by stepping on them. (Sorry, I'm sure you have heard that plenty of times!) Also, (I'm sure you have also heard this,) I really like your server. There are other roleplay servers, but yours is by far the best. You can probably tell by my seven hours played already. Thanks for your time, and I really hope you can consider my request.
People all around was telling you not to jump on my body. Yet you ignored them and continued to jump on my body untill I died.
(09-22-2013, 05:08 PM)Pavilion Wrote: People all around was telling you not to jump on my body. Yet you ignored them and continued to jump on my body untill I died.

Denied for the reason above.

Its common sense to not jump on an injured body. If you would of read the rules you would understand that this is against the rules.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub