[FL:RP] Dogysmash (Posting for Salinsky)
Also you state I need to 'provide evidence I did backseat admin... If a mod states its allowed, its allowed! And also I do believe you need to provide evidence I did backseat admin. Oh and about skipping out some of the video footage, look at 9:00 to around 20 secs later, two things happen, you cut-out your mic. And we somehow 'teleport' to the room. I am definite we never teleported. This is fabricating/faking evidence. As you say I harassed you when you were the one that told me to follow you and you were the one that carried on the conversation.

I mean 9:00 on the first video
Posting on behalf of Salinsky.

Salinsky Wrote:
Dogysmash Wrote:I have explained the reason you said i should be banned for and they have all been proven wrong. So please can the admin reviewing deny this as the accusations put against me have been proven false.

And also ,once again... saying you were a mod is not bannable so please get past that and stop going on about it.

Let's see at which points you're wrong this time, shall we?

I have explained the reason you said i should be banned for and they have all been proven wrong.

Let's start by saying that you should pay attention in English class, it's like I'm trying to decipher hieroglyphics when reading your posts.

But that's not what we're here for, we're here to discuss the Banrequest I've made on you so let's do that.

You have proven nothing that benefits your case at all, you have only provided statements which have been contradicted by evidence provided and will be contradicted by the logs.
You have only proven to be willing to go out of your way to lie in a Banrequest, creating false statements and flat out lying to the reviewing administrator in a pitiful attempt to escape punishment.

Considering how I have provided an estimated time of the occurances, it won't be too much of a hassle for the reviewing administrator to find that the following statement:

And also ,once again... saying you were a mod is not bannable so please get past that and stop going on about it.

This is a blatant lie.
You have not only "mentioned" that I was a moderator, it went beyond that and the logs shall provide evidence for that.
May I once again inform you that fabricating statements and flat-out lying is unacceptable conduct in the courthouse and will result in a permanent suspension?
Seriously, you should change your character description to Avatar - The Last Truthbender, you're turning it into a sport, really!

As shown above, all you've done so far is:
- Providing false statements which have been contradicted by the evidence provided.
- Accusing me of editing the video, even though I did not and can prove so by letting anyone use the Bandicam Trial recorder to find that it will record for an exact amount of 10 minutes and 1 second before automatically stopping the recording.
- Providing flat out lies that will be contradicted by the logs.
- Wasting my time providing nothing other than, as stated above, false statements and pointless discussion considering you've got absolutely no evidence what so ever.

Please gather evidence of any wrongdoings on my side, or perhaps provide evidence of your "innocence", but you can't because you, Dogysmash, are not innocent you can throw accusations at me all you want, but I'm the one who has provided evidence of said occurrences.
You're truly a wolf in sheep's clothing, being a complete and utter nuisance behind the back of the staff, thinking you're quite something, but as soon as someone calls you out, you're suddenly that little boy who's "oh so piteous" because "I got bullied at school for not liking any of the girls." Drop the charade and own up for what you did, instead of wasting everyone's time with your lies and clandestine behavior.

To give you a sketch of the situation as it is right now:
It started with the first escalation, a little while back. Where you deemed it necessary to start an OOC discussion with me regarding my past moderating, I clearly didn't feel like it so I told you off, to which you arrogantly quoted me the rules. It ended up with me saying "Suck a bag of dícks." which apparently deeply offended you, at that point I had no way of knowing that what I said would offend you. Because well, we're on the internet where "harsh words" land litterally every second.
After this occurrence, it should also have been apparent to you that I did not and still do not like to talk about my past moderating duties, with people who only want to talk about it to crack it down; People like you.
The situation here is, that I accepted that you took offence from me saying "Go suck a bag of dícks" and that this got me a 2 day ban from the server.
However I'd at least expect a bit of respect from you, too. You knew I didn't want any of it, yet you brought it back up again. Which is plain disrespectful. You should know better, especially considering how the last time you committed said offence, you got banned for it.

On to your next statement.

Dogysmash Wrote:Also you state I need to 'provide evidence I did backseat admin... If a mod states its allowed, its allowed! And also I do believe you need to provide evidence I did backseat admin. Oh and about skipping out some of the video footage, look at 9:00 to around 20 secs later, two things happen, you cut-out your mic. And we somehow 'teleport' to the room. I am definite we never teleported. This is fabricating/faking evidence. As you say I harassed you when you were the one that told me to follow you and you were the one that carried on the conversation.

Wrong on so many levels, are you trying to get to the leaderboards of most failures in one thread or what?

Also you state I need to 'provide evidence I did backseat admin... If a mod states its allowed, its allowed!

Wrong, if a moderator witnesses a situation first hand and states it's allowed, it's most likely allowed (unless they misjudge the situation).
Though in this particular case, you have everything to gain and nothing to lose by providing Pavilion with a statement that's biased in your favor. Pavilion wasn't there to witness the situation thus, though in a standard situation where he witnesses NLR breakers fire upon you and watches you return fire, it might be given the "okay".
That's not the case, the case is that you provide Pavilion with a story, on which he can impossibly provide an accurate verdict due to him being a third party, not a direct witness, nice try though.

And also I do believe you need to provide evidence I did backseat admin.
Look at the printscreens, there's a confession in the OOC and the logs can be checked to see who you killed, when and where. Again, nice try.

Oh and about skipping out some of the video footage, look at 9:00 to around 20 secs later, two things happen, you cut-out your mic. And we somehow 'teleport' to the room.

I pauzed the video as we walked over to the room. Nothing happened on the way there and you damn well know it. By the way, I find it quite odd how you franticly searched for a part where the recording device is paused for a whooping 20-ish seconds.
At this stage there's one thing that caught my attention and that's human psychology.
- Why are you trying so hard to defend yourself if you're really innocent? Personally I'd say that anyone with a clean conscience wouldn't spend so much time defending themselves, investigating every second of a video to find a "flaw" which is nothing more than a pause from the clothes shop and the little walk over to the room, to save memory, time in the video and the reviewing administrator's time because in those 20-ish seconds, nothing happened.

On to the "cutting out my mic", at no point did I cut out any of the audio in the video. As stated earlier, there is no way to take out a single sound source (my voice) without damaging the background noise significantly. At no point in this video is the background noise distorted or damaged. Check the videos in the multiple Ban request thread, you'll find that Bandicam failed to record my microphone there, too.

This is fabricating/faking evidence.

It is not fabricating/faking evidence, as the video is raw footage, which I can prove by simply showing the file size; files that are edited are compressed to take less harddrive space, all I used was the Recording device's pause button to save time and memory, nothing occurred in those 20 seconds besides us walking to the room, stop providing false "inconsistencies" and provide any real inconsistencies in the evidence provided. Good luck doing so, as none of it is edited in the slightest.

As you say I harassed you when you were the one that told me to follow you and you were the one that carried on the conversation.

I'm not talking about the part where I asked you to come with me, I am talking about the OOC chat prior to that.

Wikipedia Wrote:Harassment
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the harassment-related policy on Wikipedia, see Wikipedia:Harassment.
Harassment (/həˈræsmənt/ or /ˈhærəsmənt/) covers a wide range of behaviours of an offensive nature. It is commonly understood as behaviour intended to disturb or upset, and it is characteristically repetitive. In the legal sense, it is intentional behaviour which is found threatening or disturbing. Sexual harassment refers to persistent and unwanted sexual advances, typically in the workplace, where the consequences of refusing are potentially very disadvantageous to the victim.
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harassment

As you can see, you have harassed me, using something you full well knew I didn't want to discuss to push my buttons, had I done the same thing to you, I'd not be here posting right now, nor would you.
So why is it that I respect a rather big deal, your homosexuality, but it's too hard for you to respect and accept that I don't want to talk to you about my past moderating, simply due to you being a biased third-party who hasn't experienced any of it first hand. Yet you have a verdict about my moderating.

I find it a bit hard to respect your homosexuality when you lack even the slightest of respect for my choises, yet I do respect your homosexuality. Still, you expect me to behave in a 100% civilized way toward you, when all you do is try to get me on edge by using something you know I don't want to talk to you about.

Anything else you'd like to "add" or are you just going to keep throwing stuffing at me as if I have nothing better to do with my time?"

Regards, Salinsky
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Im just gonna say you shot an unarmed fireman for punching you?...Would you shoot a fireman Irl for punching you that's all I have to say.
I shot an unarmed fireman because I was raiding the jails (trying to not raise any alarms) then he came up to me shouting 'SRU, SRU SOMEONE'S HERE) so I told him to shut up or I'd shoot, he kept on punching and shouting so I killed him as I was in role-play.

I am going to stop replying now as you have been pulling at straws and you are just trying so desperately trying to get me banned because I got you banned I while back, so please, stop posting and trying everything to get me banned as it wont work, I have done nothing wrong. You just want to be mean and upset me because of a personal grudge you hold against me for getting banned, so goodbye!

Your Sincerely,
Dogysmash
After further review and logs review, I have conluded that a minor suspension is appropiate.

Approved.