[FL:RP] Dogysmash (Posting for Salinsky)
I am posting this on behalf of Salinsky as he is not able to post in the banrequest-topic due to a warning level.

Name of player:
[FL:RP] Dogysmash
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:59563366
Time in GMT:
Unsure.
Server:
V33X, as usual.
Summary:
Constantly harassing me about my past moderating, insulting me personally which offended me deeply, accusing the entire staff team of being biased in my favor, backseat administration (Killing NLR breakers, resulting in 22 kills total)
Evidence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfybAXnXq...e=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5akpPGy-j...e=youtu.be
[Image: 2119x6s.jpg]
[Image: 9iwhz8.jpg]

Kind regards, Salinsky
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
ay I please say something in my defence:

I was stating my opinion saying I think because of Salinsky being ex-mod SOME admins/mods were biased. Are you really going to ban me for my opinion? And I never said that Salinsky was bad mod. So that is stupid. And why how did I harras you? I never did, he said something like 'Follow me and we'll talk' And then he bought a door and we talked for like, 10 mins. Is this harassing? no. Oh, and you accused me in your last br on me that I 'Fabricated Evidence?' Yet you only recorded half of the conversation, there is still 15 mins of conversation where you insulterd me and swore about min in OOC. So please give the time so they can check logs, as now YOU are fabricating evidence.

Addition:

I also had a reason to kill the NLRers. When you kill someone, then they come back shooting the **** out of you to revenge kill you, you have a reason to kill them. And please, post the full story before posting a BR, as this is all one sided, you need to post EVERYTHING. Not just the 'highlights'

He has also cut out the bit where he uses his mic. Most of the time he tried to provoke me into breaking rules when he use mic. Also pavilion just confirmed to me that the situation I was in was not backseat administration.
You're still a pretty big minge, Dogysmash.
This does not involve you, so please don't comment.
I already reviewed this case and came to a conclusion, however I'll let you speak out.
I think I have made my point of innocency, if you have any questions about my action please ask and I will explain in full detail.
I've been asked to post on Salinsky's behalf:

Quote:Addition:
Quote:I also had a reason to kill the NLRers. When you kill someone, then they come back shooting the **** out of you to revenge kill you, you have a reason to kill them. And please, post the full story before posting a BR, as this is all one sided, you need to post EVERYTHING. Not just the 'highlights'
He has also cut out the bit where he uses his mic. Most of the time he tried to provoke me into breaking rules when he use mic. Also pavilion just confirmed to me that the situation I was in was not backseat administration.
You weren't stating an opinion, you were yet again "defending" your rulebreaks by bringing my past moderating services into it, despite being banned for it prior to this event.
How have I fabricated evidence? I started recording after the OOC argument, when I stumbled upon you talking (what you thought was) behind my back after spawning when I had rejoined due to a crash. You accuse me of "fabricating" evidence because I happen to not have the OOC part of our conversation on tape, though I did printscreen it, besides that, there's logs they can check.
Fabricating evidence would be making up a story, tampering with the video footage to benefit my case and what not. Though this is raw footage taken with the Bandicam recorder trial which has a maximum recording time of around 10minutes per movie, each of the videos I provided is 10 minutes long. Coincidence? I think not.
You're the one who's fabricating a statement right here by claiming I've provoked you via the microphone, if I'd had the option, I'd have recorded my own microphone but for some reason that won't work. All I said over the microphone was "Hey stop I wasn't finished" (First time, this is backed up by you turning around and continuing the conversation where we left off) "Follow me, let's talk somewhere more private" (Second time, this is backed up by the fact that you followed me to a more private place) "So you're saying the admins are biased toward me?" (Third time, this time you can also hear by your reply that I simply asked you a question.)

As proven in the statement above, Dogysmash has fabricated a statement which can be proven to be false by evidence provided, thus he should get a permanent suspension.
Most of your story is wrong, i never harassed you. When I walked off after speaking to you (he cut this out of his video) you followed me and started talking again, then you invited me t follow you to a room where we carried on talking ear the end of the second video. And about me lieing on my statements, I never ied on any of , statements these are all true. Please can you give an exact time so the admin reviewing can check logs and put YOUR audio back int the video, as there must have been a reason you took it out.

now lets look at why you want to get me banned:

Harassment... you followed me (cut out of video) and started talking to me.
backseat Admin... Pavilion even confirmed that i was allowed to kill the people that I did because of them shooting at e first.
Past mod Experience.... I only mentioned you used to be a mod, not if you were a good or bad mod, just that you used to be one. Is this a reason to be banned? If i said DoomDude was an admin would I get banned for it? No. As it is only stating the obvious.
Accusing the admin team... i was statin that SOME Admins were biased due to you being an ex-mod and all. Is this a reason to ban? i DONT THINK SO. as I never offend anyone.

these are my explanations to each of the things you stated I did wrong. So please... stop making stuff up and post time and ORIGINAL VIDEO so they can see that I did nothing wrong. Thank you for your patience...

Yours sincerely,
Dogysmash

I apologise for some words being in caps and others not, its just my caps bar is dodgy.

Also you did not post the whole conversation in OOC, as there is only half there.
Posting for Salinsky again:

Salinsky Wrote:
Dogysmash Wrote:Most of your story is wrong, i never harassed you. When I walked off after speaking to you (he cut this out of his video) you followed me and started talking again, then you invited me t follow you to a room where we carried on talking ear the end of the second video. And about me lieing on my statements, I never ied on any of , statements these are all true. Please can you give an exact time so the admin reviewing can check logs and put YOUR audio back int the video, as there must have been a reason you took it out.

now lets look at why you want to get me banned:

Harassment... you followed me (cut out of video) and started talking to me.
backseat Admin... Pavilion even confirmed that i was allowed to kill the people that I did because of them shooting at e first.
Past mod Experience.... I only mentioned you used to be a mod, not if you were a good or bad mod, just that you used to be one. Is this a reason to be banned? If i said DoomDude was an admin would I get banned for it? No. As it is only stating the obvious.
Accusing the admin team... i was statin that SOME Admins were biased due to you being an ex-mod and all. Is this a reason to ban? i DONT THINK SO. as I never offend anyone.

these are my explanations to each of the things you stated I did wrong. So please... stop making stuff up and post time and ORIGINAL VIDEO so they can see that I did nothing wrong. Thank you for your patience...

Yours sincerely,
Dogysmash
I apologise for some words being in caps and others not, its just my caps bar is dodgy.
Also you did not post the whole conversation in OOC, as there is only half there.

Making a statement in "Dora The Explorer" English, hoping even you will finally understand some of it.

- At no point did I edit anything in the video, except for the file title from: "hl2 2013-09-22 13-23-31-957" to "BR Dogysmash1" and the second video from "hl2 2013-09-22 13-32-17-200" to "BR Dogysmash2". If I had edited my microphone out, you'd hear inconsistencies in the sound of the surroundings in the footage, because there isn't any way to separate microphone from surroundings without damaging the original sound. Clearly you're grasping at every straw you think you can reach in a pitiful attempt to avoid a drop into the abyss, newsflash, you're going down anyway, your loose ends and false statements aren't going to keep you from hitting the dirt hard this time.
- At no point did I cut out parts in the video, you're yet making a false statement by saying I cut out the part where I walked after you in order to continue the conversation, if you'd have bothered to look at the 20 minutes and 2 seconds of footage I provided, you'd know that.
- At every point have you mentioned that I am "abusing" the fact that I'm an ex-staff member, though I didn't do anything wrong, you did. P.S. you're lying in this statement again, you didn't "just mention" that I am an ex-moderator, it went a bit beyond that. You must be a pro steelsmith because you sir sure know way around bending things!
- Pavilion cannot judge a situation by a sole statement, especially coming from a person in whose favor it would work to lie in said statement, provide evidence.
- The time the video was made was around 23:00 GMT+1, I tracked that back for the admins reviewing the case, not to please you.
- This BR isn't on me, it's on you. Provide your own evidence if you'd like to swap the tables.

- Harassment did take place in the conversation in OOC where you deemed it necessary to bring up my past moderating again, saying "You think you own the place" etcetera, when all I did was abide by server rules. You should try it, perhaps then someone might actually have sincere respect for you instead of forced respect in a sense of "You've got to treat him equally or face the consequences in a form of a banhammer."

With all this said, there's a total of 2 fabricated statements, some loose accusations toward me without any evidence to show for it.

Kind regards and good luck backing your case up with evidence you've gathered. You did gather evidence, right? :')

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP4WBg6dp...e=youtu.be
I have explained the reason you said i should be banned for and they have all been proven wrong. So please can the admin reviewing deny this as the accusations put against me have been proven false.

And also ,once again... saying you were a mod is not bannable so please get past that and stop going on about it.