I'm banned for an unfair reason.
Your name: Rocky

Your ban ID: 37937

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: Mass CDM, Random Vehicular Theft.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I hope you will unban me because i got the car to impound it. (there was a law that i could impound it if it was illegally parked) but it was an expensive car so i wanted to show off with it. so i drave down the street and there were alot of people standing on and next to the street so i wanted to make them scared, so i drave close to them but i was in third person but the car reacts slow in third person. so i accidently drave over them because of the slow reacting car. then i drave away as fast as i could because i was scared of a ban, and that you wouldn't understand that the car reacts slow. and then i got banned.

I hope i get unbanned because i love the server, and i look forward to it every day.

Greetings Rocky
I was the moderator that banned you and requested extension.

You wasn't impounding the car at all, you lockpicked the car, and drove directly at the group of people making no attempt to stop at all. You then drove away in the opposite direction to the nexus garage. There is no reason why you should be unbanned.
I know i picklocked it and then drave to the group of people to show the car off and make them scared but im not used to fast cars and the third person reaction time is slow. so i did try to miss them on the last moment but the reaction time is slow.
and then i drave away in the opposit direction because i was scared that i was getting banned because you probably wouldn't understand that im not used to the fast cars and the reaction time that is slow.

I'm sorry i hope you will understand now.

I know i picklocked it and then drave to the group of people to show the car off and make them scared but im not used to fast cars and the third person reaction time is slow. so i did try to miss them on the last moment but the reaction time is slow.
and then i drave away in the opposit direction because i was scared that i was getting banned because you probably wouldn't understand that im not used to the fast cars and the reaction time that is slow.

I'm sorry i hope you will understand now.
Denied.