Aviator Unfare Ban
Your name: (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 37974

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) Aviator

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) "Homophobic Language"

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) Me, DieHard

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I was askin g for admin for long time, I got random cuffed/ almost got random arrested by DieHard, he fail rp (started shooting at me for not doing anything), and I kept askign for admin I even pm him, then i got cdm'd (acidently by my friend) and go back 5mins later, and then he sees me, shoots my car i was in with a friend, i get out ask what's going on and he tazes me, and cuffs me, then i ask for admin and he bans me??? DieHard should get banned for fail rp as cop and not doing nlr, not me!

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

The reason you were suspended was for 'Homophobic Language'. You wrote a caps-locked message in OOC containing the use of the word "f*ggot". This language is not tolerated here at Fearless and as a result of your use of the word - you were suspended.
Regards,
aviator
omg, u kiding right? that's the reason i was suspended? I don't know if I use f*ggot or not, i dont really know, but what about teh DieHard guy? He's he also getting suspeded? I mean he fail rp'ed a lot as cop and broke nlr, isin't he geting suspened? And he also random tazed/cuffed/tryed arresting me.

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

Denied, rules were broken, suspension was just.