Unbann Request
Your name: (Steam friends name):
SkezZHD
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
[FL] Matt
Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)
Because i said i wanted to DDos a staff
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
Only Me
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
I do realise what i did was really stupid, i got banned around 8 months ago or a year and yes you probably dont wanna unban me because what i did was a really stupid thing and i do regret it, i know many might say this and i've been banned around 14 times.

But what i am asking for is a small chance i mean in 4 bans again i'll be perm banned anyway then i wont ask for an unban request since its my own stupidity then. But i do hope i can get unbanned and what i am asking for is that Narcotic can accept/Denie if anyone should do it, just asking not saying he has to.
Okay this comes off from someone who banned you at least two times during your stay in this community. I have a single word to describe your extremely productive pressence in the community: Cancer.

Yes, cancer. Because you did not learn from any single ban, empty apologies on each unban request yet you did not seem to change at all, so if there's a majority asking for my opinion? For another place who's willing to waste their time with you.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I literally don't see why I should give you another chance as also stated in previous appeals. Your ban history looks like mayhem and your actions were against our policies.
To say like this, some bans was for 1-2 years ago the first 5, then i was a bit stupid and i have grown up, just give me one more chance to prove that and if you dont think im mature you can ban me and i wont make another unban request.
Its the only thing im asking for.
So please just 1 more chance, i promies you wont see me getting a ban anymore i will follow the rules strictly.
Lol nope.