Unfair ban, Admin didn't even listened to my situation
Your name: [FL:RP] MavisDracula (STEAM_0:1:38576513)

Your ban ID: 37890

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: FearRP

Involved: Narcotic and me

Why we should unban you: I was a Rebel. There were 2 hostaged cops and gunfight (at spawn). I died, and got respawned on the spawn location where the shooting was. I was trying to NOT break NLR so run away. Then on the other side of the road, There was also a gunfight between a Rebel and a Cop. I tried to escape from the gunfight (Cause NLR) then the Cop (Narcotic) told me to get down, and shot me. Said it was FearRP. I tried to explain what happend and why I was not following his orders. But I can't cuz he banned me.
You ran up to the rock after I killed an armed rebel and I accidently shot you, once I noticed you were unarmed I immediately halted and ordered you to get on the ground. You said "no", I told you that FearRP applies, you said "listen", said nothing further and ran off, therefore I banned you.
Narcotic Wrote:You ran up to the rock after I killed an armed rebel and I accidently shot you, once I noticed you were unarmed I immediately halted and ordered you to get on the ground.
Indeed, you said me to get on the ground. I said RDM cuz you shot me (didn't know it was accidently).
Narcotic Wrote:You said "no", I told you that FearRP applies, you said "listen", said nothing further and ran off, therefore I banned you.
I was running to the city (trying to not break NLR). Then you pulled me back. You said that I broke FearRP. I said "No" then I typed "./listen" but when I said that you banned me. I had no change to tell you my situation. I understand that you was in a fight with another rebel, but now I'm banned without that I could explain my situation.

So, First I said "RDM". Then I was continuing running to the city. You pulled me back and told me about FearRP. While you we're typing my ban I said "No" Then I tried to type ".//listen" but in the hurry it came out like "./listen". And when I said that you banned me. I had no time to explain!

Narcotic Wrote:You said "no", I told you that FearRP applies, you said "listen", said nothing further and ran off, therefore I banned you.
That's not true! After you pulled me back I typed that. The last thing I said was "./listen" and then you directly banned me. I was not running away when you pulled me back.
Ban expired and deemed just by review.