Goodbye Community!
I just wanted to say goodbye to the whole community! I was banned recently for a dumb mistake made by me, but the admins had a reason and thats fine. Im not mad at them for banning me, maybe next time I should follow the rules better. I have no hate for them, they're just doing what they gotta do. But I had a great time here on this server, it will be missed. I wish everyone the best of luck. <3
You're leaving over a day ban?
No offence but stop being a drama queen, or you'll be the new "I THORT U LEFT THO" guy.
It was 16h O_O and you deserved it
You don't have to leave for a short ban, also bans are to learn from. But, your decision.

Goodbye
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The only thing I have to tell you it's that it's very silly to leave for 16 h ban. I have got some bans. So? Did I left? No. Afteralll yeah, it's your choice but you are doing TOTALY wrong. And to Storm: Yeah you are right, especially if you don't say that I'm this guy Cheese .
(07-02-2011, 12:49 PM)*|X|*Y0U*|X|*$UCK*|X|* Wrote: The only thing I have to tell you it's that it's very silly to leave for 16 h ban. I have got some bans. So? Did I left? No. Afteralll yeah, it's your choice but you are doing TOTALY wrong. And to Storm: Yeah you are right, especially if you don't say that I'm this guy Cheese .

Lol, that comes from you...
The following 3 users Like Buddhist Stew's post:
  • Noobias, SoulRipper, 7rozen_7ear_
Goodbye.
Bye man.
Guys just let him leave. Honestly, I dont agree with this, but atleast hes not like "Give me 15k NAO OR I LEEV"
Are you going into exile or something?
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles