Unfair Ban on VSPsycho
Your name: (VSPsycho *Me *listed as DarkPower856 in the ban)

Your ban ID: (37568)

Banned by: ([FL]DoomDude1)

Reason: (Supposedly propblocking)

Involved: (Pruto22(goes by pruto in steam)the guy who made the ban request and provided false evidence)

Why we should unban you: First of all Pruto22 set me up and wanted me banned,so he uploaded a screenshot http://prntscr.com/1s6i1j claiming it was me propblocking,while i had never propblocked at that space ever.

Now if you look closely and zoom in on the tab where the name of the prop owner is displayed,there are clear signs of editing such as black colour to cover up the actual owner's name and mismatching font which is also a little misplaced these signs indicate forgery and due to this i got an unfair 2 day ban.
I'd like to request an unban for myself and punishment of the forger Pruto22 ,if possible.[/font]
I don't have any reason to edit the photo. You were propblocking and you were really offensive when i told you to put some keypads so i made this ban request. Telling lies will harm your self not the others that they are roleplaying smoothly..
(09-19-2013, 12:31 PM)Pruto22 Wrote: I don't have any reason to edit the photo. You were propblocking and you were really offensive when i told you to put some keypads so i made this ban request. Telling lies will harm your self not the others that they are roleplaying smoothly..

I have provided evidence for my words while you have not,you have got no evidence about the offensive language,neither about the warning for the keypads.
There is no point in making it harder for yourself and further lying.
If you'd like though you could specify the time in which this occured so the admins would check the logs for your warnings and my offensive language as to prove that all those are false accusations
Well i don't have evidence for the warnings or the keypads but i have a screenshot showing your propblock. Stop playing mind games and let the admins decide...
(09-19-2013, 12:43 PM)Pruto22 Wrote: Well i don't have evidence for the warnings or the keypads but i have a screenshot showing your propblock. Stop playing mind games and let the admins decide...

If there was no evidence i could only agree...
Well keep in mind that i have made and another BR for you propushing a taxi. Let the admins check the logs and the screenshots if they are edited..
Around what approximate time did you take the picture, Pruto?
As i told you in my BR i can't remember the time :/

For more evidence i found this picture http://prntscr.com/1s82xa . It's a screenshot from the same appartment that it was propblocked inside.
Give me a day at least.
We will look it up in the logs. Whichever side is lying, there will be consequences.