bLaT Unban Request
Your name: bLaT

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:39413914

Banning Admin:[FL] Killjoy

Ban Length: 7 Days

Reason for the ban: Disconnect to avoid RP

Why we should unban you: First of all I am sorry for my bad english.
I was a security guard that helped the rebels, I went to take grab to eat and the ss raided us when I was gone, one of them tazed me and cuffed me, when I got back I saw I was tazed and then the ss woke me up.
After that he went to our base to check if there is money printers and drug labs inside, because of my lame computer my Garry's Mod stoped working ( hl2.exe not responding), I didn't entered the server until now and I discoverd I got banned.
To prove that my friend from real life ( Maximum Troll) was at my place and he saw the Garry's mod crashes.

I am sorry about my bad english.
Yeah,he has a CRAPPY PC,he can barely run Skype + GMOD together,
He always gets BSOD :\
Please answer me because I got banned for something I didn't mean to do.
Please answer me!
Your responsible for what ever happens to your account, without actual evidence to show us you crashed then i'm saying your lying.
Maximum Troll that play in the server too and we know from real life was at my place and saw it isn't that an evidence?
If he's your friend he could lie very easily.
You can belive me and not belive me, I know that I have never banned from the server until now becuase I followed the rules.
Look, the whole reason why we ban people is because we cannot trust them, we can't simply take your word for something, without a shred of actual solid evidence.
Its not my fault you can't trust people, and think about it will I risk getting a ban for skiping 5 min in jail? im not like that at all.