Unban request
Your name: (Jehovah's Muffin)

Your ban ID: (37794)

Banned by: ([FL] Vauld)

Reason: (Breaking Fear RP)

Reason: (This started when I approached someone's base in my car, I was driving to park up, basically checking the place out seeing what was going on (as their were many cars parked outside, definitely more than 7, so I thought it was maybe an event or something? Anyway, I was parking up and I had a lag spike while in my car (this happens all the time) although my ping is at 80-100 which isn't so bad, every 15 seconds or so I encounter a lag spike, and when this happens your vehicles speed increases greatly, and you do not have control for two seconds or what have you. I'm sure other people can vouch for me on this one, as I'm not the only person with 80-100 ping ish. I tried to explain myself, it looked like I'd just cdm'd the guy so they were pissed, then the SRU asked me to step out of the vehicle and stuff, I was annoyed to because him dying wasn't my fault, as you know of the lag.. So I did, spoke to him a little bit, he understood the lag issue (we ran to the other side of the road to talk) so it was just us; then he changed team, rebel I think it was. So yeah, that was that, after the SRU saw sense I ran back over the road to get my car, and the Corleone guy outside, looked like a guard or something approached me with rope.. I was pissed, like what the fuck, completely random and stuff, so I ran back.. I then ran to my car again after saying he can't randomly kidnap me and he stopped, I repair my vehicle get in it and was about to drive away, but the person who was guarding the place said don't leave or something? This is where I got banned for fear RP.. the guy said do NOT leave the base but, I was not at gun point (he wasn't aiming at me) and I was not his hostage.. So I drove away, because he was not aiming the gun at me, I was not a hostage and I wasn't taking orders for no good reason, so I drove away and the admin cloaked admin brought me back with his psygun, I explained myself, he said I was just making excuses and banned me for two days.)

Involved: (Their were many people involved, I didn't catch the names, didn't think of writing them down but yeah, definitely more than a few people.)

Why we should unban you: (I just don't think the admin let me explain myself properly, and I wasn't at gunpoint so I really didn't break fear RP or anything, if he wants to give me orders, he should actually aim at me so I'm at gun point, and bloody kidnap me or something! Because if you think about it, I was at gunpoint for no reason.. People obviously understood that me running the guy over was a complete misunderstanding or the cloaked admin would of banned me straight away from cdm; but I'm sure others can vouch for the car lag spikes where you don't have control.. they suck.)

Thanks,
Connor.
Whether him telling you to stop had a reason or not, you don't question that, you obey it and if necessary, call a staff member to assist you.
(09-19-2013, 01:01 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Whether him telling you to stop had a reason or not, you don't question that, you obey it and if necessary, call a staff member to assist you.

You're right, I seriously should of done that and regret doing so. In the past when I've been in an intense situation like this one and I've called an admin, they don't usually respond to me or none are online in the first place, I'm not complaining or anything I'm just stating the situation.

Cheers for your response,
Connor.
There was no excuse for what you did, an armed man said don't leave. And you left. It's breaking Fear RP.
(09-20-2013, 12:40 AM)Vauld Wrote: There was no excuse for what you did, an armed man said don't leave. And you left. It's breaking Fear RP.

But that seems ridiculous, he wasn't actually aiming at me or holding me at gunpoint, and he wasn't even standing near my car, at least 2 metres away he was.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
i dont think you should get unban. couple days ago you ran to me, punched, ran awaay. I had gun pointed at you and you ran. Nicely done Breaking fear rp, punch whoring. Sadly i dont record always. Youre lucky. otherwise you would get another request on you Smile just saying please dont lift this ban.

And I don't think your opinion matters here. Warned
-DoomDude1
I was not a hostage and I wasn't taking orders for no good reason

You blatantly break FearRP with that line. If someone has a weapon you roleplay fearing the weapon and responding on how they want you to.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub