Unban ReQuest ' - # SuLt4n
(09-24-2013, 02:12 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Let me break it down to you:

1) You spawned a forbidden prop, which is restricted by the server in the first place. To spawn that prop, you had to exploit a glitch, to bypass the server side restrictions.

2) You saved a duplication of it to use again in the future - this is shows your intention of violating the same restrictions again in the future.

3) You uploaded the duplication to a public folder, for everybody else to use.

Dear killjoy i don't know what are you talking about i have never exploit a glitch but if you said i have logs! if the logs shows that i spawned a restricted prop it may come with the dupe i took from the public folder then i uploaded it again by mistake as i said and i never know that it's forbibdden because i didn't do anyglitch and it's the first time i know about this glitch, i have never tried or did a glitch on fl and never know about that, and even if the logs shows that you may misunderstood and thought i expoilted a glitch to spawn it! all i wanna do is play on fearless safely with out any troubles i don't deserve a month ban because i really didn't expoilt a glitch but if the logs shows that maybe it showed that when i took i try the public dupes maybe there's a guy did the glitch thing then uploaded it and i dupe it as i say then uploaded it again while i was trying the public folder dupes now it has been 10 days since i'm banned i hope you get what i said and unban or even shorten the ban at least, thanx
Our policy allows us to permanently ban people abusing glitches without any further discussion. You got 1 month for those 3 points combined, we will not shorten or remove it. A future note: don't spawn fake contraband.