Unban ReQuest ' - # SuLt4n
Hi

Your name: ' SuLt4n ♥

Your ban ID: 37579

Banned by: Console

Reason: Terms of Service

Involved: I was not present at the server

Why we should unban you: I do not know what happened and this server is my favorite and the first time I'm having this problem please help you to exotic

Admins read the topic but does not respond :\

Thanks
Pending further investigation. Thank you for your patience.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(09-22-2013, 05:24 PM)Grub Wrote: Pending further investigation. Thank you for your patience.

30 days I am a valuable pending investigation for , this mad !

What is my fault if full month investigation did not begin ؟

Sorry Smile
You were banned for making public dupes containing forbidden props.
(09-23-2013, 05:37 PM)Killjoy Wrote: You were banned for making public dupes containing forbidden props.

Do you have a photo or evidence to prove it

I do not mean to insult or a thing of disbelief
I've got logs and admins as my witnesses, so is there anything else you'd like to say?
(09-23-2013, 06:14 PM)Killjoy Wrote: I've got logs and admins as my witnesses, so is there anything else you'd like to say?

i think i know what you mean now, First i haven't read in the rules that says don't use the public folder, all i did is just trying the dupes on public folder!! i belive it's not mymistake because i just was trying to see the public dupes! it's fault the one who uploaded the dupe! i'm not an admin to know this allowed dupe or not all i did is just checking the dupes on public folder to see if there's a dupe i cold use .. + month is too long for something i didn't mean and know it's against the rules i haven't read something says "don't use the dupe on public folder" you should ban the guy who uploaded it to the public dupes and i don't know what dupe is against the rules, if i'm not getting unbanned please shorten the ban ..look at mysituation..and i hope you understand me.. Thank you
You UPLOADED the dupe.
(09-23-2013, 07:01 PM)Killjoy Wrote: You UPLOADED the dupe.

oh i don't deny this! well let me explain, always when i want to save what i built sometimes and by mistake i wanna save it and instead i click on upload by mistake thats myfault but everybody make mistakes and i didn't mean to upload myprops i hope you understand me. Thanks in advance : )
Let me break it down to you:

1) You spawned a forbidden prop, which is restricted by the server in the first place. To spawn that prop, you had to exploit a glitch, to bypass the server side restrictions.

2) You saved a duplication of it to use again in the future - this is shows your intention of violating the same restrictions again in the future.

3) You uploaded the duplication to a public folder, for everybody else to use.