Banned for still bulding?
Your name: Unnamed

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:23121614

Banning Admin: Killjoy

Ban Length: 1000

Reason for the ban: "Propblock", My car got proppushed by ToXic, and since mtl has a bug with the stuck underground i drove it out, but then a SS (Visual) enters. and i was building a house at that moment, but he think i was propblocking. so hes calling on killjoy who also thinks im propblock. and visual says i was driving away when i was going to park my car, as i also told him i was. and since there also was props inside the house to cover up some printers ive made and that wasent done either he banned me for that time.

Why we should unban you: Because i havent done anything wrong, i was simply building but visual just came on the wrong time and missunderstood everyting
Lots of contra and stuff behind props, no keypads. And a stolen car proppushed and blocked to the roof of a building at MTL.
I am involved so I think I am allowed to post even if this is a clear case.

You door was open at the MTL Base. I went in and you were in your car and wanted to drive out. You said: Get out of here, but I told you that your door was open and then you told me that you wanted to close it because you want to drive in the city.
Then I called killjoy because I saw no keypads on your props.

You already bought the doors and had a shitload of contra behind the second propblock.

As I drove off, you told me that I have 10 seconds to leave your base and after 3 seconds you shot me with your Mac 10 without any reason and without "/yell raid". It's not very smart to point a gun on a Agent who's doing his job.

Thats my side of the story.

Thanks
he was bulding...
Sebido Angel Lets Role(play)
I Heart being danish
I didnt said anything about driving into the city lol.
And when it was you cane and cuffed me i couldnt buil... for a good reason.
And as you drove off? i was banned rofl. you got me banned for bulding. as i wasent done with.. -.-
(06-29-2011, 05:53 PM)Unnamed Wrote: I didnt said anything about driving into the city lol.
And when it was you cane and cuffed me i couldnt buil... for a good reason.
And as you drove off? i was banned rofl. you got me banned for bulding. as i wasent done with.. -.-

Oh sorry, that was your fail mafia friend.
Yup, but visual im not mad or anything. its just because i still was building the base/house, and i told you that some times, but you just called an admin right away
And btw on my ban there stand Propblock and Proppushing...

Ive never proppushed so how did that came on?
Ban request that are less than 24 hours should get denied anyway.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.