Hey guys!
Hey guys, I'm George but mostly known by Divey, I'm an avid gamer and I've recently found this 'Fearless' roleplay and I've got to say I'm really enjoying it.
Now I don't know if you'd class me as 'new' I've been on for about 72 hours but I'd thought I'd make this post anyway, many of you may know me as that random guy who get's into trouble with the admins quite a lot... And yes I must admit I may of done some stuff that I maybe shouldn't have, fix that, definitely shouldn't done. But thanks to help of certain people, such as Cube; one of the first people I properly roleplayed with and a couple of admins, I've started to progress further into the new and exciting server and have learnt the rules rather well.

The reason I'm on the server is private family issues, but I won't go into that, I just enjoy going on here, forgetting whats on the outside of the screen and just want to have fun and I've got to say, even if you don't really know who I am and the same for me to you, you've all made me welcome on the server and it seems like a really fun community.

I just thought I'd make a little post to explain who I am and such, hope you enjoyed reading and I'll guess I'll see you on the server!
Hello, Divey! Welcome to the Forums. I enjoyed reading your nice post and I will see you on the server! See you soon.
Regards,
aviator
Hello And welcome to Fearless Community, George.
Oi, welcome to Fearless, enjoy your stay.
(09-17-2013, 04:02 PM)Divey Wrote: forgetting whats on the outside of the screen and just want to have fun

Exactly how I felt when I joined FL.

Welcome to the community, Divey! Smile
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
I welcome you.
It is always nice to see new players and their roleplay charackters joining the community
I am looking forward to see you on the servers.

For the time being let me tell you a little tipp: Stay calm and patient under any circumstances and you wont face a lot of problems.

Enjoy your stay.
Welcome !!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Hello and welcome to fearless commuinty Divey Smile
Hello and welcome Divey to Fearless Community, i hope you enjoy spending your time here.
Welcome!
Always great to see new people, look forward to crashing into you on the servers. Wink