When I see a denied admin abuse thread...
[Image: RiQ3X2V.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
They just need to read the rules regarding the abuse threads.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(09-16-2013, 09:11 PM)Infernaw Wrote: They just need to read the rules regarding the abuse threads.

That's my point Wink.
I like going into the denied sections of bans/suggestions/abuse.
Cuz. for teh lolz u no
The following 2 users Like Greekin's post:
  • Infernaw, Nuka
The people who post the abuse threads (90% of them) are told to post actual evidence, and they never do. Thus the entire operations gets closed.
See no reason for a "burn" here. However the ones that do get shut down that requires a bit of arguing I can totally agree with this picture however.
Every report must be reviewed seriously and thoroughly.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • NotSep
Party pooper narcotic!
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The people, that is posting admin abuse thread withount evidence are just stupid. Admin abuse thread withount evidence is just waste of time. That is why most of the admin abuse threads are closed because most people post them because of their BAN not because of any abuse. All of admin abuse threads withount evidence is early lost. And that is commonly why 99% of admin abuse threads is closed and not solved.
(09-17-2013, 11:01 AM)DarkN00b Wrote: The people, that is posting admin abuse thread withount evidence are just stupid. Admin abuse thread withount evidence is just waste of time. That is why most of the admin abuse threads are closed because most people post them because of their BAN not because of any abuse. All of admin abuse threads withount evidence is early lost. And that is commonly why 99% of admin abuse threads is closed and not solved.
The first step to correcting a mistake is patience.
Most of the ban requests and admin abuse threads are made in the heat of a moment.
The abuse section is too frequently seen as the 'go to' forum for ranting about a ban or some sort of treatment. An unban request or unblacklist request is often a far more suitable course of action.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • NotSep
(09-17-2013, 03:29 PM)Adman Wrote: The abuse section is too frequently seen as the 'go to' forum for ranting about a ban or some sort of treatment. An unban request or unblacklist request is often a far more suitable course of action.

And when Narcotic tells them that, that's what I see as a burn.