Un-ban Request
Your name: cookie0810

Your ban ID: 37698

Banned by: Pavilion

Reason: Breaking NLR/ revenge Killing

Involved: Dunno the name of the guy who lied to the admins

[b]Why we should unban you: You should un-ban me because I was killed in my spawn and as soon as I re-spawned the same police officer started shooting me again! So I had to shoot back or I would be killed again and I managed to kill him but he was so but-hurt by it that he went crying and lied to an admin about me revenge killing him and breaking NLR when I only started shooting because he shot at me as soon as I spawned!/b]
You stated that he attempted to spawn kill you, although you didn't kill him for 50 seconds after?

Therefore, you must of at least moved out of your spawn, following this. You immediately equipped an galil after you spawned, showing you had the intention to break NLR and go to kill him. The time suggest you took time to arm and prepare before you killed him. If he tried to spawn kill you, you couldn't equip the galil that fast to then kill him?
it is correct that I had my Galil out after I spawned but I inteneded to stay by the house at which I spawned it but he came over to me and started shooting

It has also come to my attention that you had un-banned me claiming you had made a mistake so I don't understand why you have suddenly changed your reply and banned me again.
I decided to review the case again, as it didn't seem correct. You wasn't unbanned.

You was obviously near the raid area, and equipping a galil directly after spawn only shows intent to kill. You should of left the area, not stay near the raid and equip an galil. If the officer was trying to spawn kill you, you would not have had the time to take out the galil before he killed you directly in spawn.
There was about a minute between me spawning and me killing him. In-between that I had equipped the Galil ready to fight after my NLR timer had run out so as I was leaving the house heading for the exit of the corleone spawn I was shot by him.
You had a minute between, instead you should of left the area completely not stayed and equip a galill, because of this it resulted in you breaking NLR and revenge killing him.

Secondly, you state ''I equiped the galil ready to fight after my NLR timer''. Here is a blatant breach of NLR. In a new life, you would not of known about the raid, thus no weapon should be equipped to fight again.
Ban appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player, cookie0810 (STEAM_0:1:45897646), will stand as issued.
Please note, the denial of this ban appeal is because the user broke new life rule by equipping a weapon with the intention of joining in a raid which he died in less than five minutes before. If somebody is randomly shooting you it is advised to contact a staff member regarding the issue. The suspension issued was found valid.

[FL] Aviator
Server Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator