Banned for "FearRP"
There was a SRU squad with 3 men and 1 Security guard.

Most of them pointed weapons at you, next thing you do was crouching your way thru and than ran away.
I think the admin that banned you was in invisible mode and watched the raid.
So he directly saw it, I didn't even call him, you were already banned.

So I think if Aviator saw this directly its enough evidence that you broke FearRP.

PS: I am not saying aviator was directly watching I am Thinking.
Case under review. Estimated time of completion: 24 hours.

Thank you for your time.
Regards,
aviator
Hello,

Apologies for the delay in reviewing this ban appeal. All events which took place were observed by me personally and several other witnesses. Many thanks for your accounts on this case.

I will now summarise the events which occurred on V33X at the top of Nexus leading up to your suspension.

You were raiding the Nexus and figured you were out-gunned, so you holstered your weapon and withdrew from combat. An SRU and Police Officer exit the elevator and walk over to you to detain/arrest you. At this point a member of the government opens the barrier to your left and you decide to run in. There were 4+ armed men inside this barricade and not only being in breach of FearRP, but also FailRP. Who would run into a group of armed and loaded men?
After entering through the door, the government officials proceed to chase you and I recall hearing "Stop" a few times. You were running from tasers and guns which were drawn, before you stopped down the hall way. After which you received your suspension by me.

To conclude, we can see by the statements that your ran into a group of armed and loaded men, thus being in breach of FearRP but also a count of fail role-play, furthermore you then continued to run with many armed men behind you.
Regards,
aviator
Ban appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player, [FL:RP] Rumbleā„¢ (STEAM_0:0:42901090), will stand as issued.
Please note, the denial of the ban appeal is because the user ran into a group of armed men, thus in breach of FearRP but also a form of FailRP. These men proceeded to chase the perpetrator of the crime but he failed to stop when under taser/gun point. The suspension issued is deemed valid and FailRP added to ban reason.

[FL] Aviator
Server Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator