Banned for "FearRP"
Code:
Your name:
[FL:RP] Rumble™

Your ban ID:
Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
[FL] Aviator

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)
Breaking FearRP

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
[FL:RP] Rumble
[FL] Aviator
Ryder
[FL:RP] iLikeCats379
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
I have not been under directly Gunpoint and i dont really see a reason why this should be a 2 Day Ban...
I can vouch for the fact that the gate was opened and no one shouted stop or anything he just ran through, im not 100% certain that happened but it was along the lines of that.

I was there to, and no one shouted stop then he ran through it
Jones The King
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Rumble is a good person, he follows the rules on the server.
Warned for posting
(09-15-2013, 08:16 PM)DreamzDaily™ Wrote: Rumble is a good person, he follows the rules on the server.

How are you involved in this?
Alright this is what I saw,

I was SRU on that moment when a couple people came to raid and we killed them all except Rumble.
Rumble was sitting in the corner whole time (We couldn't shoot him). He said ''I am unarmed'', but we still didn't open the gate as the elevator came up and we thought that there was another wave coming.

1 SR Unit and a police officer came out of the elevator, we opened the gate as Rumble couldn't escape now.
All the SRU pointed a tazer/weapon at Rumble and we were going to arrest him.
As he runs away to the back of the top floor, got tazed and than banned.

But I think it was actually clear that you shouldn't have ran away at that moment. As you tried to kill the President and got surrounded by the people that work for him all with a weapon.
Still , all your Weapons didnt Point onto me, i was unarmed anyways.
I was just rushing thru and you were to slow, your Weapons did not
Point onto me...
(09-15-2013, 08:23 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: [quote='DreamzDaily™' pid='297856' dateline='1379276180']
Rumble is a good person, he follows the rules on the server.

How are you involved in this?
I'm one of his clan members.
I think he participated at the Raid
If you weren't directly involved in the incident, please don't post.