Explenation:Like,Okay?
(09-18-2013, 02:53 PM)Killjoy Wrote:
(09-17-2013, 01:37 PM)AssassIn Wrote: To my , lets say some Logical Sense, an Admin is sopposed to help out members, accord them to the rules, if situation is unclear. Not just instantly Ban, if they think they are breaking the rule. This is Absurd.

How many hours do you have on CityRP? How many times have you connected to our servers? How many times have you actually read the rules?

(09-18-2013, 02:10 PM)Smile Wrote: I Still waiting for your screen shot

While we are all interested in resolving this case, I need to remind you, however, that you are in no position to make demands.

Waiting doesn't mean demands myfriend
Killjoy, I've logged on the server alot of times. And im pretty sure i know the rules.
And dont accord me to that please, couse this was a store, not a Base. And i've been informed as a trader you can have contra as long as your selling. 2nd of all, it wasent the main Street, which was the reason for the ban. Im still waiting for explenation.

''While we are all interested in resolving this case, I need to remind you, however, that you are in no position to make demands.''
So your telling me i cant ask for the reason of the ban? Couse exuse me sir, i do think your Admin Narcotic. Did a mistake this time.
And i dont like actions taken against me with out a proper reason or right. And im not keeping quiet.
(09-18-2013, 03:16 PM)AssassIn Wrote: ''While we are all interested in resolving this case, I need to remind you, however, that you are in no position to make demands.''
So your telling me i cant ask for the reason of the ban? Couse exuse me sir, i do think your Admin Narcotic. Did a mistake this time.
And i dont like actions taken against me with out a proper reason or right. And im not keeping quiet.
He wasn't even talking too you
Regarding the amount of hours spent - a clear indication to how much experience a user has with our RP and how well he/she should know the rules, people with 200+ hours should know exactly what's okay and what's not - hence warnings are not mandatory.

And your friend Smile has not contributed to this case in any way, nothing other than "OMG ADMIN SHOW EVIDENCE."

If this ban is invalid it will obviously be removed from your record, but bumping this thread on a daily basis will not help case development in any way. Trust me, I know how these things go - I'm the resident no-lifer here who reads through all the cases, looking for errors which I could fix and use to teach or calibrate the team with. My interests are not silencing down the general public or enabling staff inappropriate conduct and that should be fairly obvious.
Here's your evidence.

And narcotic? As clearly you can tell, the infront was the reception.
The door was unlocked at all times when we were working. I went for a break as i stated and locked the door.
The front screens are sopposed to show the customers my stocks and what i have to sell. The props for the store are in and outside the reception, Where you saw me on the picture was the back Room, where the bed is, for clear purpose. And the other 3rd small room was where the contra were, My job was criminal couse i was selling illegal goods. Couse at the time weapons were illegal.

And if i planned to ''Base'' Im pretty sure i wouldent put a shelf with items and all this store-orianted props. The computer from the inside was sopposed to be for checking prices, etc etc. Roleplay reasons.
(09-18-2013, 04:42 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Regarding the amount of hours spent - a clear indication to how much experience a user has with our RP and how well he/she should know the rules, people with 200+ hours should know exactly what's okay and what's not - hence warnings are not mandatory.

And your friend Smile has not contributed to this case in any way, nothing other than "OMG ADMIN SHOW EVIDENCE."

If this ban is invalid it will obviously be removed from your record, but bumping this thread on a daily basis will not help case development in any way. Trust me, I know how these things go - I'm the resident no-lifer here who reads through all the cases, looking for errors which I could fix and use to teach or calibrate the team with. My interests are not silencing down the general public or enabling staff inappropriate conduct and that should be fairly obvious.

Well all i wanted to posted is already posted by assasin

and if i said "i'm still waiting for the screen shots" means i'm waiting not demanding or as you say "omg admin show evidence" Wink

also narcotic you could ask us before you ban in this unclear just because you think it's a base doesn't mean it's base we were selling items and after a long time we had to take a break but that doesn't turn it to a base however, we both have +400 hours and we know how to differentiation between base and a store.
Job: Criminal
Door title: Private

Bye-bye shop with extras story.