Explenation:Like,Okay?
Your name: AssassIn

Your ban ID: 37670

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: Apperently Baseing in the Main Street

Involved: Smile

Why we should unban you: Alright, i will explain below.

Since i dint know where to post this. Im doing it here.
We got banned by Narcotic for ''Building in the Main street''.
Exuse me? We were across Flea Market.And as far as i guess, that is at Turn from the main street that goes into the city?
I wasent even aware this was against the rules.
More so. this is not an Unban request. Im just asking for an explenation.
And so on, if warned, couse i had no idea, we would remove the props and contra immidiatly, but its just more simple to ban me immidiatly? Really?
I would like to see more opinions on this.
Anyweys, thanks in advance -AssassIn
I took screenshots, will provide tomorrow.
Alright,
That's fine post am up for me please. Couse i dint know that the across flea is a main street... Coulda get warned. But okay.
Base Rules,
7. All buildings in the main city street and all obvious shops are reserved for passive RP. Do not base here.
it wasn't a base

base with a desk and items props?

it was a closed store with contra inside

where is your screen shot narcotic? i wanna see how you call that a base instead of a closed store
And smile is correct, we were selling ammunition and weapons, couse i have stock of those in my inventory.We werent Rebels or Corleones, so it wasent baseing, we were citizens with a custom Jobs.
And it says obvious shops. And i'd say that is cub foods , giga, Caffe, bp and etc.
Still waiting an explenation, we were across flea. Not In flea.
And due to that being a bit unclear. How about conversation, before banning instantly?
And the ban reason was * ''baseing'' in the ''Main'' city street.*

**Edit: Also, the so called ''Base'' Had custom decorative props within side, ammunition box i puted infront for RP reasons, infront was the Litle desk's showing items such as Suicase ''Designed to look like kevlar ones'' And few other items.
I had a keyboard infront and a computer, not sure if it was destroyed. And i had shelf prop with boxes and rags on it, also indicated for RP reasons puted there.
This wasent a base. It was a closed store, and even with out consulting me or trying to even see what it really is, I got banned by narcotic.
If you built it to be a closed store, it's just a contra-base with decorations.
Killjoy, it was ''Closed'' Couse we closed it after selling goods.
We needed rest from selling, couse we were on the server for about 5+ hours straight, if i recall right, 8 hours and then we got banned.
Honestly i needed a quick break from all that time.
He issued a ban, with out even talking, pming or Even trying to consult with us.
This situation was unclear obviously because it was a store. He did not try to inform us, or even warn us so we could explain that we werent breaking the rule.
He immidiatly banned us, and thus being ban trigger-happy.
I would be more then happy to explain what we were doing, if he even had an intention of contacting us. But i guess issueing a ban is easyer, then actually helping out a Member of community?
To my , lets say some Logical Sense, an Admin is sopposed to help out members, accord them to the rules, if situation is unclear. Not just instantly Ban, if they think they are breaking the rule. This is Absurd.
(09-16-2013, 08:45 PM)Narcotic Wrote: I took screenshots, will provide tomorrow.

I Still waiting for your screen shot
(09-17-2013, 01:37 PM)AssassIn Wrote: To my , lets say some Logical Sense, an Admin is sopposed to help out members, accord them to the rules, if situation is unclear. Not just instantly Ban, if they think they are breaking the rule. This is Absurd.

How many hours do you have on CityRP? How many times have you connected to our servers? How many times have you actually read the rules?

(09-18-2013, 02:10 PM)Smile Wrote: I Still waiting for your screen shot

While we are all interested in resolving this case, I need to remind you, however, that you are in no position to make demands.