Unban request
yes but i talked to you out of fearless not in it

in a steam chat
You threatened on steam about a fl topic and had your friend then threaten to ddos the servers. You will not be coming back. Threatening to ddos players and administrators is zero tolerance here and that is how it will stay.
i didn't threat to ddos a server, and i didn't threat to ddos an admin, goliathus did his not my friend.

i threatened to DDoS a player who got admin 2 weeks ago, out of the game, FL topic ? well i can do what ever i want out of the server, this is not your job your job is to look at people who does troubles in the server and threatens, but out of fearless it's the cops's job.
My job is to keep our players safe when fl is involved. I don't know why you would rather deal with cops then not play on agmod server.
Keep them safe in the server not out of it, when they log off then you have no business about them, the owner sat you as an admin to help and keep them safe in the server your not a cop to keep them safe in the whole world, you are only responsible in the server not out.
Steam conversation do have relations with Fearless. If you were threatening another FL player to DDoS them, then you will be liable for a suspension from our servers.

Insulting staff members, threatening, harassment through steam can still land you with a ban from our servers and also earn you a block/report to steam.
Regards,
aviator
Yes you just said it, you can report me on steam not ban me from the server, as i said if i was out i can do what ever i want but if i am in then you can punish me and ban me, it's not a fearless related subject, soulripper told me and now all of you turned against me... that's not nice at all and not fair

And when i threatened him he wasn't an admin he was a normal member
So concluding, you threatening an eye-witness on a case.

Doesn't matter if he's a mod, admin or regular player - DDoS threats will not be tolerated. Terms of Service 1.12.