Unban request
Sad 
Your name: [FL:RP] Coal

Your ban ID: 35002

Banned by: Fultzy

Reason: Threatening FL Members with Ddos

Involved: No one

Why we should unban you: Well i think you guys should unban me because when i threated pavilion before he gets mod we weren't in fearless i wasn't even in Garry's mod so it's not a fearless related subject and it's been it's been so long, if you were asking why didn't you post it before well i couldn't do it fultzy didn't give me a chance so i talked to soulripper after months of the ban to unban me from the website to post an unban request, and i would apologize to pavilion for the conversation between us, and i would apologize to fultzy and narcotic i wish if you guys accept my apologize, please guys unban me i have nothing else to do, fearless is my only game.
DDoS threats are taken incredibly seriously here.
(09-16-2013, 12:40 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: DDoS threats are taken incredibly seriously here.

But we were out of the game man, even soulripper told me; if you were out of the game then it's not a fearless related subject.

(09-16-2013, 12:40 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: DDoS threats are taken incredibly seriously here.

But we were out of the game man, even soulripper told me; if you both were out of the game then it's not a fearless related subject.
And how does that justify threatening others with DDoS?
what do you mean, sorry english is not my first language what does justify means ?

(09-16-2013, 01:57 PM)Killjoy Wrote: And how does that justify threatening others with DDoS?

But i swear to god that i was out of the game like i wasn't in fearless. i told soul ripper if i threated some one out of the game is it banable he said it's not a fearless related subject. so i told him can you unban me ? then he unbanned me from the website and i posted an unban request

It's not allowed if you threated some one in the server, but out of it i can, and i swear i asked soul ripper he said if you weren't in the game then it's not a fearless related subject
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I was killed and I got band for going back to my police car and people were shooting at me and I got banned can you unban me coz I did nouthing my steam name Is zombie_killerz_38 thanks

Plz can you unban me I did nouthing

User warned - Posting in a thread without sufficient right. -Aviator
(09-16-2013, 02:12 PM)zombie_killerz_38 Wrote: I was killed and I got band for going back to my police car and people were shooting at me and I got banned can you unban me coz I did nouthing my steam name Is zombie_killerz_38 thanks

You can make your own unban request, and don't forget to use the unban template, thank you.
Plz can you unban me I did nouthing

User warned - Posting in a thread without sufficient right. Do not post in Ban Appeals without any relation to the case. -Aviator
(09-16-2013, 02:14 PM)zombie_killerz_38 Wrote: Plz can you unban me I did nouthing

Stop asking to get unbanned in my thread please, go and make your own thread.

(09-16-2013, 01:57 PM)Killjoy Wrote: And how does that justify threatening others with DDoS?

I threated him out of the game i threated him in a steam chat, before he gets admin, then i refreshed the ban page and i found my self banned i still don't know why.

I threated him out of the game i threated him in a steam chat, before he gets admin, then i refreshed the ban page and i found my self banned i still don't know why.
We was initially talking about you receiving a ban from Fultzy, and I was supposedly lying. Therefore this would be related to Fearless.

You talked to me for around ten minutes, mainly calling me fat, etc, and about how you should not be banned. I told you the reasons you was banned, and that it was your fault. Immediately after, you threatened to DDOS me. Therefore, the conversation was related to fearless, and the threat to DDOS me was because I was 'supposedly' lying, and the fact you thought it was my fault you was banned.