Ban Request - [FL:RP] Cookies, AceHunter
Name of player (SteamID):
[FL:RP] Cookies (STEAM_0:1:32035180)
AceHunter (STEAM_0:0:54524347)

Time in GMT: 07:21 (GMT +1) ~ 07:36 (GMT +1)

Server: v2d

Summary:
[FL:RP] Cookies - As president this user was going around the city speeding (breaking the law), runned over a citizen, punched a tazed citizen, and ordered the SRU to patrol, instead of sending them to the hostage situation at UM.

AceHunter - As Nexus secretary, was roaming around the city, and punching tazed citizens.

All this claims are supported by the evidence. I acuse all this players of FailRP, and of breaking the Job Rule #2 "You must roleplay your job, for example when you are chef, don't go around raiding."

Evidence:
http://youtu.be/OhERa1nvKNQ

http://youtu.be/cQ6LYQM0vu8
I had my cruise control set on 45 mph, I may have ran over a couple people due to lag or that they were just running in the road like an idiot and the guy we were punching was trying to start a fight with me, but when my sru ran up he took off towards his car. Also I told deluxe and the other SRU they could patrol since nothing was going on. ( I don't like boring people) And that video of you chasing me is because I thought you were trying to assassinate me since corleones were banned from the city(notice at around 1:05 on the video when you start rolling up on me I took off)
(09-16-2013, 07:30 AM)Oddball94 Wrote: I had my cruise control set on 45 mph, I may have ran over a couple people due to lag or that they were just running in the road like an idiot and the guy we were punching was trying to start a fight with me, but when my sru ran up he took off towards his car. Also I told deluxe and the other SRU they could patrol since nothing was going on. ( I don't like boring people) And that video of you chasing me is because I thought you were trying to assassinate me since corleones were banned from the city(notice at around 1:05 on the video when you start rolling up on me I took off)

Please provide the evidence, where it states I want to assassinate you, If I wanted to kill you, I wouldn't go around cruising with my car, I would grab a sniper, a riffle, disable your car, and kill you right there.

We can see in video you go way above 45 MPH, 45 MPH was my speed, you where going at top speed, and used nitro, also from my video, everyone can see there's no lag at all.

And a president doesn't go around punching tazed citizens.

You indeed banned the corleone's without a valid a reason, the rebels killed one of the corleone's, and when trying to defend the Don from the same fate, the SRU open fire on the corleone's without any warning, and you banned us acusing us of shooting the SRU, which is a lie, we never openned fire on the SRU, we did open fire on the rebels since they attacked us.

Which takes me to think, the rebels were your friends, since they were the ones that should've been banned and taken down/arrested.

You cannot order the SRU to patrol, that's not part of their job, and there was a hostage situation, so there was something going on. I'll remove the BR from the SRU, since it's your fault he was patrolling.
Approved.