Unaban Request:Dantheman
Sad 
Your nameCheeseantheman

Your ban ID:37630

Banned by:[FL] Aviator

Reason:Breaking nlr

Involved:Black Watch corp (clan)

Why we should unban you:I never broke nlr and i wasnt near were i was before i waited untill the nlr timer was removed
How long do you think you waited exactly?
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
-Person involved-

I was the one who was holding Epicspoderman hostage, and was with him the entire time. I have just one Question, I cant seem to figure it out: So I was holding him hostage (Epicspoderman) And then A cop came and Tried to Rescue him, the cops's name was Dantheman. So wait, If this forums account name is Epicspoderman and You say that you were Dantheman, Is it possible that you Double accounted on two different Computers to Get yourself out?
Note- He was tied and locked inside a closed room wich means he had no way of getting in contact with anybody.

I'm Sorry if its clear, I just try to make sense out of it, And I cant seem to do so.
Case under review. Estimated completion time: 24 hours.

Thank you for your time.
Regards,
aviator
After further review, we have concluded that there is no case of double-accounting. Case can proceed as an ordinary appeal.
Apologies for the delay in reviewing your ban appeal.

The events which led to you suspension occurred on V33X at 17:30 on Sunday. It happened at the car dealership where, just down the road you were killed by 'Guy0544'. After you spawned you began making your way back to the potential raid against 'Blackwatch Corp.' at the car dealership. Since you had died you must forget everything that happened in your past life. You exited the tunnel and began to participate the raid despite you being killed less than five minutes earlier.

Lets bring some logs showing you when you died and the time I banned you.

Server Logs Wrote:[18:27:41] Guy0544 (STEAM_0:1:28755231) Killed: Dantheman (STEAM_0:1:54586271) using weapon_mad_ak47
[18:28:01] Dantheman (STEAM_0:1:54586271) has spawned as Police Officer
[18:30:51] Dantheman (STEAM_0:1:54586271) Disconnected

You returned to the area and participated in an activity which was occurring before you died after 3 minutes and 10 seconds. This is before the 5 minutes stated in the rules.

To conclude, the suspension issued was justified as you did in fact return to the area and raid before 5 minutes.

The suspension issued is found just.

Ban appeal denied.

[FL] Aviator
Server Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator