unban request
your name: whiteknight

your ban ID: 37560

Reason:Terms of Service.

Involved:[FL] Aviator

Why we should unban you: I don't do anything and if i do you can tell to me what i do
Investigation in process, thank you for your time.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
you can give to me a link of my ban request

So, we catch one guy who's using an alternative account after his old one got banned. Minutes after he gets banned, another account joins using the exact same IP and the same voice starts talking on the microphone - boom, banned. Then, your account joins, using the exact same IP again. How would you explain that?
his my Cousin and when he get ban i was in his house

who this player?

his my Cousin and when he get ban i was in his house

who this player?
Interesting enough nobody mentioned any cousins or anything before, yet 3 accounts using the same IP come connecting in a row, after previous ones get banned.

Frankly - I don't believe it. It's either account sharing or blatant multi-accounting.
who are this player that get ban?

who are this player that get ban?
Please explain.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Evidence shows clear multi-accounting.

Ban appeal denied.
Regards,
aviator