Poll: Should the following entities be removed from the Fearless builds server?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I agree.
61.54%
8 61.54%
No, I do not agree
30.77%
4 30.77%
I agree somewhat
0%
0 0%
I do not understand. Can you help me with this?
0%
0 0%
I have a better idea (If so post below)
7.69%
1 7.69%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Removing Tranqs and molotovs from the build server.
Title of Suggestion: Removing weapons and molotovs from the build server.

Description: All weapons, Tranqs and molotovs should be removed from the build server.

Why: All they are used for is griefing other players and destroying their builds.
I never go on there, but + Support from me. I don't see why they would need 'em.
[Image: giphy.gif]
+Support for molotovs and tranq snipers, other weapons are usefull for testing your build.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
*Updated*
Poll added.
(15/9/13 - 11:19am)
I don't agree. Last I checked, weapons did no damage on the server. Regarding the molotovs, I wasn't aware of that, but I still use weapons when testing various builds and dupes.

- Support
They can be useful for testing in building, but can be abused for destroying others' construction. If molotovs do damage to constructions, they should be removed.

I'd also like to point out the tranquiliser, I believe that still works and can knock people unconscious while trying to build.

I am strung between the two, perhaps player damage shouldn't be caused by any weapons, and there isn't really any need to Molotovs on there.
Regards,
aviator
but i likey to tranqy mi friends wen building Sad

OP:

Keep the weapons, but remove damage. +support
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Damage does affect players anyway
But getting tranqed can be annoying
I might just disable as I can't think of a relivant use with build tests
I will look into disabling Molotov damage on props unless you have recently thrown 1
+Support.
+/- Support