Unban Request BloodyDoritos
Your name: [FL:RP] BloodyDoritos

Your ban ID: 37186

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: "Random Raid, 12th ban"

Involved: [FL:RP] Jarz, Dark Shadowfall, Falcon, Packman

Why we should unban you: I was playing as a D.E.A Agent when we were roaming the city for contraband, We were listening in for contraband at the red warehouse in MTL, We had multiple agents surrounding the building and one of them radio'd in that they thought they heard contraband...

After the radio call, we all gathered in the front of the warehouse and I had asked Jarz to turn off his car so we could hear if it was actually contraband... While Jarz turned off his vehicle, We had 3 armed agents at the door listening in, then all of a sudden the door opened, Dark Shadowfall tryed to leave with his mustang, noticed there was agents outside the door then immediately reversed his vehicle and continued to close the warehouse door while the agents had him at gunpoint(Now this alone would make anyone believe that he is concealing some type of drugs) .. After this I had yelled that this was the DEA and to open up immediately, No one replied so I put a breach on the door and Jarz had shot it and we moved in..

Without any explanation we were all banned, I was banned for 20 days since it was my 12th ban, but let me say that I have had the majority of my bans along time ago and have come a far way of what I used to be and have been a contributing member to FL, I seriously don't think this is a fair treatment, I do admit that this could have infringed FL rules but it is borderline arguable and I think that the 7 days that I've served have proven to be enough.

I hope that this will clear the air and I look forward to what decision the FL administration makes.

Thank you for your time.

-Bloody
Dark Shadowfall tryed to leave with his mustang

Trevor entered the building with his mustang.

No one replied so I put a breach on the door and Jarz had shot it and we moved in..
So you raided with absolutely no reason then. You have no business being there because 1: No guns were on scene and 2: no contra was on the scene. You raided on merely things you made up to raid. The funny part is I was undercover sitting there working with them. Then your "crew" decided to come up in there vehicles and throw a breach on the door.

I seriously don't think this is a fair treatment,

I do considering you randomly raided the building under false pretenses.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub