Poll: Do you want to do this?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
72.73%
8 72.73%
No
27.27%
3 27.27%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[UPCOMING] Asylum RP Sunday 12:00 GMT v2d SERVER Not Midnight...
This event will take place on the v2d SERVER at 12:00 GMT Sunday the 15th not midnight.

Ok so guys this is the story! Evo-City is having a crisis, everyone is going crazy!!! The people are slowly turning crazy, they are killing each other, forgetting how to drive. They are getting into all kinds of trouble so, the government builds the Asylum! (Nexus basement) It has everything a crazy person wants, food docters a naughty room and most importantly space! There can be many people in there RPing many different situations which all have to be quelled by the government police or SRU. While the president hides in his small room down in the Asylum. During this time there might be a case which the president nearly dies from a food shortage, or gets injured in an accident. Its the Asylum anything can happen!!

The point of this RP is to simulate a small environment filled with crazy people who are plenty trying to be controlled by a few SRU and cops. You have to keep these people happy so they don't cause a riot down there. Keep them safe so they don't kill each other. You need everything anything can go wrong, its highly volatile there. Also you might want to research what is causing this mass hysteria research on a few on the inmates if you have to. Remember this is the Asylum anything goes!!

Rules:
Ok there are a few rules you need to follow to stay in the RP if you don't you will be kicked out....
1. No randomly pulling out GUNS!!!
2. To join you need to be a citizen with the job title Crazy Person
3. You can Escape
4. If you want a special Job like Asylum guard, Chef or Doctor contact me [FL:RP] James2024 remember first one gets it! You can also get backup
5. You will not get paid for this
6. Do not ruin the RP for others by MIC spamming shouting too much or just minging in general. No one likes a minge...
7. Come on time and be prepared make your Job title Crazy Person and be a citizen! at 12:00 in the afternoon GMT
8. I am the MAIN Asylum guard not a crazy person.
9. HAVE FUN AND INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!
Spruce up the thread a bit, get some different fonts and sizes, maybe pictures and applications if you want it to be more formal. Could be interesting.

Also, include the date of the event, not just "Sunday" as some people in different timezones can have Sunday later or earlier.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 1 user Likes ArcHammer's post:
  • Sentinel
To be honest, the roleplay SUCKED! You left in under 5 minutes of starting it, then it all went to shit, nice job.
(09-15-2013, 11:25 PM)Tank [R.I.P TheQUXXN] Wrote: To be honest, the roleplay SUCKED! You left in under 5 minutes of starting it, then it all went to shit, nice job.

Yeah sorry I had to go to a doctors opointment.. And we had complications with some **** ruining it and buying all the doors I will work on these and make it better when I do it again.
(09-17-2013, 05:25 PM)James2024 Wrote:
(09-15-2013, 11:25 PM)Tank [R.I.P TheQUXXN] Wrote: To be honest, the roleplay SUCKED! You left in under 5 minutes of starting it, then it all went to shit, nice job.

Yeah sorry I had to go to a doctors opointment.. And we had complications with some **** ruining it and buying all the doors I will work on these and make it better when I do it again.

Let us hope so.
A better organisation will help you and will avoid a lot of complications.