Unban request Rawwzkii
Your name: Rawwzkii

Your ban ID: 37433

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: I'll make it short. Called a guy ***. http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=37333&h)

Involved: Zeds but KPredeyes made the ban req.

Why we should unban you: Well, as I said above I got banned because I called a guy ***. Let me just explain the whole situation because imo it wasn't explained well enough in the ban req.
Was walking in the city and I saw a group standing and one had same suit as me on (Gas Mask, the 10rp suit) Then I said: "***, running around in city with a gas mask on xD) He (Zeds) were like ey what did you say? So I thought it was all cool and nothing special to it. Then later on in slums we were loading a truck with contra, me and a friend. Then he came along with KPredeyes.(They were some kind of cops, idk what exactly they were) Then I said Yo *** with gas mask and a smiley. Because he still ran around with that gas mask. Imo this was a very unlucky misunderstanding and for sure, if I knew it I wouldn't have written it or if the first time I said it he would have said "Ey dont say that or smth." Then I of course wouldn't have said it again. I agree it was wrong by me, and sure deserve a ban, but hoped it could be a few days shorter, because I would call it an unlucky misunderstanding..

I'd also like to apologize to Zeds.

** Please let me know if I should write f***** instead of "***" then I will change it immediately.
Well put it this way you said it more than once and it clearly states in the rules that homophobia is against the rules. And Zeds actually being Gay finds that highly insulting as I believe myself or you would if you were as well.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
Hello,

I will review this ban appeal and present evidence which shows why this suspension is just.

The ban request which resulted in your suspension from our servers is here:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=37333

Looking at the statements given by both "KPredeyes" and "ZedsDead" they appeared to be offended by what you had said. The word you used is not tolerated here at Fearless and will result in a suspension, as shown now.

KPredeyes statement Wrote:Basically me and Zeds were called to a truck full of contraband at the slums when a very angry rebel (Rawwzkii) walked up to Zeds and called him a f****t. Also to add this was the second time he had called Zeds it today and he is posting the pictures of him calling him it earlier soon.

ZedsDeads statement Wrote:He has called me that two times just randomly today. And me, actually being gay, i take that highly insulting.

As you can see they are clearly offended by what you had said. The evidence showing you using the word is here:

The word you used, as stated before, is not tolerated even if used as a joke. Both users didn't take it as a joke and feel quite offended by it. I wouldn't say there is any misunderstanding as the evidence presented by both players shows you using that word.

To conclude, with the evidence present the suspension issued was just and will not be removed.

Ban appeal denied.

[FL] Aviator
Server Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator