Unban Request:Theepicspoderman random ban
Your name: Theepicspoderman

Your ban ID:37532

Banned by:Aviator

Reason: Blatant Cdm

Involved:Soheilgolpa Dantheman

Why we should unban you: Soheilgolpa is new he bought Heroine and took it and got missing texture screen and asked me 2 kill him so it would be fixed and then the admin banned me (the textures were never fixed)
Please could you use the ban appeal template? When you have I will make a detailed review of this.

Ban appeal template:
Ban Appeal Template (Copy the text in here) Wrote:Your name:

Your ban ID:

Banned by:

Reason:

Involved:

Why we should unban you:
Regards,
aviator
(09-14-2013, 03:49 PM)Aviator Wrote: Please could you use the ban appeal template? When you have I will make a detailed review of this.

Ban appeal template:
Ban Appeal Template (Copy the text in here) Wrote:Your name:

Your ban ID:

Banned by:

Reason:

Involved:

Why we should unban you:

yes i will right now
Thank you for using the ban appeal template.

I suspended you from accessing our servers for one day with the reason: "Blatant car deathmatch".

Everything that occurred was observed by me personally and you did run him over on purpose. After being asked by "Dantheman" to remove your ban and telling me what happened, I will give you the benefit of my doubt. The suspension will be lifted but there is one thing you must promise me; if this happens again, do not CDM someone. Contact an administrator to ask around in OOC about how to fix this issue.

The way to fix it (to my knowledge) is: press Q -> Post Process -> Overlay -> Tick and un-tick and Overlay.

Ban appeal approved due to benefit of the doubt.
Regards,
aviator