Some spore creations on youtube (Made by me)
If you wana see a few more just look at my channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjvMYAYlmOY
looks pretty human but some weirdass stuff he's doing lol :O
-Signature removed-
XD Its hard to make stuff look normal on this
I wouldn't know I never played the game ^^
-Signature removed-
Tounge
Its a start, but if you are really into this I suggest you watch the video tutorials about limb placement etc. It really helps a lot!

I personly have put a lot of work into my own species, the Ke'Dar. Ill post a pic when I get the chance.

EDIT: [Image: 34ewz9k.png]
Signature too big...
(08-17-2010, 01:44 PM)fai222 Wrote: Its a start, but if you are really into this I suggest you watch the video tutorials about limb placement etc. It really helps a lot!

I personly have put a lot of work into my own species, the Ke'Dar. Ill post a pic when I get the chance.

Small head D=
Signature too big...
(08-17-2010, 01:44 PM)fai222 Wrote: Its a start, but if you are really into this I suggest you watch the video tutorials about limb placement etc. It really helps a lot!

That looks pretty sweet :o
-Signature removed-
(08-17-2010, 03:02 PM)barrelroll Wrote:

Small head D=

Nah, I think it is pretty much perfect. It may look small, but I think its because of all the heavy armour.
Signature too big...
I remember once I made a Headcrab in Spore.
It was pretty cool.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles