Closing Of Thread
Abuse was found in you not posting a reason IN the actual thread. You didn't post a reason until I brought it up to the risk of you losing your job here in this community. You didn't notify me that it was being closed either, and you were extremely immature in posting constant pictures almost every minute.
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
Those threads have been shot down, even before you posted yours.
No, mine was the first to be shut down, and only mine, until I made an abuse thread.
A reason was posted, it just wasn't very in depth because I didn't feel detail was that required. It's fairly self explanatory why we should not have dozens of 'rate me please :3' threads all over the discussions forum. The pictures was perhaps a little immature, I'll grant you that, but I was trying to prove a point before I decided that rather, locking all of the threads is a better thing to do. Which I did. With a reason, as you may note on page 2 and this thread.
The following points are no abuse:
Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.
Administering unorthodox punishments, i.e. !slay.
Applying god mode to themself, even in a raid this may be needed for admin duties.
Noclipping/teleporting away from RP in event of admin situation.
Not responding to your @ messages immediately.
Admins may be busy or unable to respond or already checking logs but just haven't informed you yet.
Removing your props.
Sometimes this is necessary in order to keep you in line with the rules. Even if they remove a base in the middle of the raid, while it is a somewhat harsh move and he should remove all aggressors first, it is your fault for creating a doombase.
Refunding with a valid reason, either himself or others.
Muting you in OOC, it is often necessary.
The list goes on, but these are common complaints, and you should use common sense when making an admin abuse thread.

The following points are abuse
Using admin powers to RDM, i.e. godmoding and firing RPGs at people.
Using noclip or teleport to help some friends in a raid.
Demotes someone solely in order to claim the job.
Using noclip or teleport to avoid RP situations (unless admin situation).
Bypassing arrest mechanism (unless admin situation).
Unfairly refunding himself free items for no reason.
Abuse of admin powers against people, i.e. random !slay, !ignite
Using godmode/heal during a raid solely to give himself a fighting advantages
Teleporting his friends into an active raid in order to help out
Using admin tools and constructs for an unfair agressive advantage unless previously agreed upon by all parties involved for an RP situation.
Breaking rules himself solely because he is an admin
Messing around, for example killing other admins or using punishment commands for the fun of it, etc.

That is what is and isnt considered abuse, so tell me how the actions of Faustie and myself fall under any of those criteria, other than hurt feelings.
(09-12-2013, 09:13 PM)Kulthro Wrote: No, mine was the first to be shut down, and only mine, until I made an abuse thread.

I genuinely forgot about the rest of the threads after closing yours, due to chatting with various people on steam at the time then realizing 'osh*t I've got kickboxing and lifting gotta run yo'. Once I got back the rest of the threads were closed and a post made.
Zaeed, this thread no longer involves you as you were trying to troll.

You should probably close a thread with a reason, and a post stating you're closing it.
Also as a Super Administrator, I definitely wouldn't expect you to act so immature.

I didn't see any forum abuse rules therefore this was posted, in that defense.

Clearly this wouldn't be a reason to strip a job, although I would like due to not setting a good role model for the rest of the community, a sort of watch/crackdown on Super Administrator Faustie.

And no problem about not posting a reason, I just don't like when things aren't presented to me and actions are taken.
To be honest, the whole reason it was derailed was because of Faustie posting that picture, I'd say that I'm surprised at him for doing that but it's not the first time he has made a thread derail with stupid pictures.
The thread should have been closed instantly, instead of showing immaturity to the community.

On the other hand, I (and probably a large majority of the community) don't want to see minges posting threads asking for an honest opinion on themselves and then crying about the responses.
Lead by example.
Please post if you are only involved. You didn't even have a thread with an honest opinion. But yes I agree with you on your first paragraph.
Let me be blunt here, I was not trolling, that is a deflection from you to discredit what I was doing.

I am known for saying exactly what I think, when I think it, unfortunately you bit and have acted immaturely. If you wanted opinions on your roleplay, you should of made a topic entitled; help me improve my rp etc, instead following the trend started by Jokhah, (a respected and valued member of the community I might add) you made a thread about yourself, and when Faustie and I refused to take it seriously and gave you some stick for it, you decided you didn't like this, so you posted an abuse thread, and by mentioning my name, gave me every right to post it. Whilst I have no right to state which threads may exist, I have the right to express an opinion when it is asked for.

Maybe this point taken from the armed forces will better illustrate my point, and why you got an 'immature' response, when many I would argue, would argue your thread was immature.
Perhaps the Army's very conformist in this way, but it also levels people who have unrealistic aspirations or say daft things. If you look at some of your later posts, the 'pish and vinegar' theme you've inadvertedly adopted has got you the stick it deserves.