Closing Of Thread
Name: Kulthro

Time/Date: (Not Sure about time) , September 12th, 2013

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59777044

Name of Administrator: Not sure. Unknown, but if I would have to guess, Doomdude1

Evidence: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...202&page=3
No reason listed to close thread - No reason to close thread and if there was please list.
Reading over the forum rules, there are no rules against posting a thread asking others to post their honest opinion about you. If anything it was spammed in minutes by Donator Zaeed Massani and Super Admin Faustie.
Forum Rules were not broken and it was closed by an admin/super admin/moderator/owner.
This thread was posted due to the immaturity of the Administrators that have closed my thread, and posted on a thread with immature pictures/posts.
Please list a reason for the closing of the thread and this thread will be deleted.
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
Your thread was closed because this whole 'rate me' thread thing has got to stop. Every time a thread like this is made, tensions rise and people get annoyed because it turns out people don't love them as much as they'd hope, and the quality of the forums goes way down. This has been the case for every single one of the recent threads such as these posted in the discussions section. A lot of people dislike the trend, and I've had numerous complaints about it, which incidentally makes your thread a prime offendor, and heresy. Hence, your thread was closed.
Given that he never said anything to those giving their opinions, that is still pretty invalid. The whole tension was from the people who decide to hate on the forum topics.

By the way, yes I am involved in this.
Wrong, this topic doesn't regard your thread, it regards Kuthros.
Right, so people don't like the thread so it has to be closed? You should have posted a reason for closing the thread. But please tell me how you are asking for attention when asking others to comment about how you are? It's not asking for attention, merely asking for an opinion. They don't have to look at the thread so how does it decrease the quality of the forums.?
Seeing as you felt fit to name me in an abuse case, I feel it entirely appropriate to retort.
In short, you asked for an opinion, you did not like the result, I exercised my right under free speech to give you my opinion which you asked for, you obviously felt you'd get a lot of positive attention as Jokhah did, but unfortunately for you other peoples opinions don't match up to your expectations.

The TL : DR version: Don't go crying abuse when things don't go your way, it's the internet, grow up.

[Image: apply-cold-water-to-the-burned-area.jpg]
(09-12-2013, 08:47 PM)Kulthro Wrote: Right, so people don't like the thread so it has to be closed?
It decreases the quality of the forum and leads to flaming so it has to be closed. I've already explained why.
You should have posted a reason for closing the thread.
But I did. Did you not see?
But please tell me how you are asking for attention when asking others to comment about how you are?
Self-explanatory
It's not asking for attention, merely asking for an opinion.
See above, asking for opinions on yourself in a public forum is begging for attention
They don't have to look at the thread so how does it decrease the quality of the forums?
I don't have to look at Obama's intervention in Syria, doesn't mean it doesn't decrease the quality of the world.
Haha, you're hilarious man. How am I hurt in any way by an opinion? I wasn't hoping for positive attention, I was hoping for negative opinions so I could improve myself in those ways that I am bad. Please, grow up, you're trying to hurt someone on the internet. I'm not getting hurt.
[Image: unsuccessfulu-troll-is-unsuccessful.jpg]
EDIT: Yes this does involve AvengedFilmsHD as he has one of these "trending threads" and my thread was public.
You were only mentioned because you took part in the picture spamming. He never said he didn't expect negative responses, and I personally expect it. Maybe stop spending time hating on everyone?
Last warning, this isn't your thread, don't post here. I'm being extremely liberal so far in not giving you a warning, and I'm a right-winger.
I guess you haven't seen the edit on my post. This does involve AvengedFilmsHD due to him owning a "trending thread" and my thread was public.
Quote:a witness or in any other important relation to the admin abuse thread, this includes players who have witnessed other situations in which the admin abused.
Kindly note that you do not decide who is or not involved in these threads. He is not involved in this particular instance as here the topic of discussion is your thread. After all, only your thread was listed in the evidence section. And I strongly advise you to stick to the current thread, not go editing your original post to try and jump hoops around me, it's a bad idea. If he contests the closing of his thread, he can send me a PM or make his own thread contesting it.