[CLOSED] [Unofficial] Rent-A-Car
(09-13-2013, 10:56 PM)Tandy Wrote: I do agree that people just stealing the cars is a risk, but i can probably write down the name and then call a staff member if they don't come back with it, right?

Well, you can't rely on the admins to fix your car back if it gets stolen. Maybe have a collector job that brings the cars back..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Your ingame name: James Brown

What car are you putting up for rent? Mustang

How often will you be on the server and at what time?[GMT+1]
Everyday
(09-14-2013, 04:21 PM)James Brown Wrote: Your ingame name: James Brown

What car are you putting up for rent? Mustang

How often will you be on the server and at what time?[GMT+1]
Everyday

Application accepted!
I am waiting for more people to apply for the moment, once we have at least 3 or more people we can officially start it.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
I sat and thought about this clan, I don't really see it going anywhere.
I kindly ask a member of staff to close this clan.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Hey tandy, wanna cook ;D

There has been no activity from this clan for more than 1 month.

This clan will be closed unless there is visible activity in this clan page. You have 3 days to acknowledge this warning and to continue with regular activity.
Regards,
aviator
(10-26-2013, 11:10 AM)Aviator Wrote: There has been no activity from this clan for more than 1 month.

This clan will be closed unless there is visible activity in this clan page. You have 3 days to acknowledge this warning and to continue with regular activity.

(09-17-2013, 08:36 PM)Tandy Wrote: I sat and thought about this clan, I don't really see it going anywhere.
I kindly ask a member of staff to close this clan.
The following 2 users Like Freezak's post:
  • Moisty, Floodify
My apologies, I didn't see that message when quickly scanning through the inactive clans. Clan has now been closed.
Regards,
aviator