[CLOSED] [Unofficial] Rent-A-Car
What Rent-A-Car is:
Hello citizens of Evocity! Rent-A-Car is a service that does exactly what it says, you can rent top notch expensive sports cars for a cheap amount, or if you are low on money, you can even rent cheaper options such as the Golf MkII or the Trabant.
How it works:
You simply go to the desk and ask what car you want, you will shortly be given the keys and the car is yours!
The payment of the car you have currently rented is measured in 10 minutes. For example, if you rented a Trabant, every 10 minutes $100 will be added to the fee.
If you have damaged the car or if it gets impounded you will also be the one responsible for paying the fees.

If want to work at Rent-A-Car all you have to do is put your car into the parking lot. Afterwards you will have to give me access to the car so that it can be rented, if your car gets rented, 50% of the money goes directly to you. You can do whatever you want when you are working at Rent a car, meaning you don't have to stay in the building at all times. I will send you a message to come and collect your paycheck.

How to Apply:

Your ingame name:
Your steam ID:
What car are you putting up for rent?
How often will you be on the server and at what time?[GMT+1]

Members:
Owner: Tandy
Co-Owner:
Workers:
James Brown- Mustang

Rent A Car price list [Per 10 minutes]:
BMW M3 GTR: $2000
Lamborghini Murcielago: $1500
Ferrari: $1300
Supra: $800
lokus: $600
Golf:$400
Trabant:$100
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
I don't see how this is a clan...
This is more of a repetetly RP perhaps, but certinatly an clan.. I just want to give you a tip, it might get bored after a while since you have such a strict RP subject.

Other than that, good luck.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Amazing glad you made this. To those who think this isn't a clan it sure is. One of the few passively clans. Seen your roleplays and think its amazing! Keep up the good work Tandy!
The following 1 user Likes Rolorox's post:
  • Glade
I feel like this should really be listed in the roleplay section. Kind of like how the ETAs are.
Good luck trying to get your cars back. Like what if people just take them and don't pay?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:55638909&b=3]
It can be definitely a clan, finally a "Passive RP" one. Good luck with that and congratulations for the idea.
Good Luck!
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

I do agree that people just stealing the cars is a risk, but i can probably write down the name and then call a staff member if they don't come back with it, right?
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Yeah, make a nice rental office, make a note (you know, the /note thing) with all the renter's names and cars, and if you don't see it return, there may be a problem..