Unban Request
Your name: Muleface
Your ban ID: 22320
Banned by: Grub
Reason: "Hydraulicing cars to the ground,You messed up buddy."
Involved: -
Why we should unban you: I'm sorry for hydraulicing cars to the ground, I'd like to come do some fun rp again and apologise to buddy for messing him up. I'm a changed man and now know not to hydraulic cars to the ground and to interact with people in a tidy manner
We trust you with tools and we have people like you go out of their way to abuse them. You haven't shown any reason for me to unban you which means I want you to write five sentences showing why I should unban you.

Edit: Fixed, meant unban.

shown any reason for me to unban you which means
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
You should unban me because:
1) I'd like to play on FL servers again
2) I'm sorry for abusing the hydraulic tool, I'll be a faithful lover from now on
3) It's been like a year or 2 since my ban
4) I'm good at le rp
5) "You haven't shown any reason for me to ban you"
Denied.

Its be a little under seven months and I know you do not deserve to be unbanned. You caused havoc upon our servers for many days which is why you received the ban. Instead of reporting the tool, you simply abuse it. Your ban will stay as is.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub