Music I made on pc. Give fair opinion plz
Made some mucic on my pc. and people tell me that it's actually good. but I want more proove. I want to be surtain.

What do you think of it?

Lead the March

End of the March

Coljow (random XD)
The following 1 user Likes Altoria's post:
  • dig
It sounds like you know how to work with whatever software you're using. Now you just need to come up with a catchy beat, and maybe some vocals?
It's a good start.
The following 1 user Likes Victorinox's post:
  • Altoria
Some actually really good ideas in there, just needs a bit of tidying up. there is a lack beats in there so ether find some loops (loads free online) or try making your own. work on your production and keep at it, you have a good ear for leads Smile
The following 1 user Likes Von Tempski's post:
  • Altoria
#NewLoadingSong
The following 2 users Like HellShell's post:
  • Altoria, yarrrs
meh...
The following 1 user Likes Harry Ford's post:
  • Altoria
Very nicely done, liked the piano one the most.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • Altoria
Sounds like a song that would be played in an adventure game in the 90's.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
The following 1 user Likes kakcraft's post:
  • Altoria
(09-14-2013, 06:42 AM)kakcraft Wrote: Sounds like a song that would be played in an adventure game in the 90's.

The new Pokémon theme song XD
Nintendo 3DS
This is definitely garageband..
Sounds like the song i made when i went to the Apple Store

It is nice tho
(09-17-2013, 04:45 AM)Nevinator Wrote: This is definitely garageband..
(09-11-2013, 02:20 PM)Hostage Wrote: Made some mucic on my pc.

Anyway, critique time:
Needs more cowbell.

No, seriously now:
"Lead the March": Incredibly repetitive and boring. Not much else to say, really.

"End of the March": The piano part was nicely done, and the drums were pretty catchy; but after a while it just feels like the same few ideas repeating themselves over and over. Also, it could've done with some more backing melodies - some parts felt very hollow, if you catch my drift.

"Coljow": This one is probably my favourite out of the three, mainly because it's the least repetitive. It sounds quite abstract, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, although, like with the second track, some parts felt a bit hollow. Oh, and I see you just copied the drum track from "End of the March" into this one. Cheatin' ain't gon get you nowhere, y'know.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Altoria