Narcotic Admin Abuse
Thumbs Down 
Name: Killuminati

Time/Date: 6.9 - 11.9 2013

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:68276323

Name of Administrator: Narcotic

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=177142714
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/1099...220EC4E72/

So there is evidence Insulting and treathing, He has used no, clip to trying find the pres, Using godmode, Banning and calling me bitch in teamspeak, Punchwhoring people threating to ban me when i said i will make Admin abuse.
Interesting.

Let's start from an end.

What you see below is what we call a warning, if you consider that a threat, you need to look up on understanding it, rather than targetting me, merely due to the fact that I banned you. Warning was issued due to the fact that you had been giving me shit for a while.

[Image: d6a4bf78921b5211cb7b20c3c279bf11.png]

Second part, apparantly calling you a bitch, well that you also need to work on understand better. The exact phrase that was said was: "You really think you can bitch around with me?", as in bossing around, as in treating me like a dog telling me what to do, it was not a response to you, besides that the screenshot is not even yours.

Killuminati Wrote:He has used no, clip to trying find the pres, Using godmode, Banning and calling me bitch in teamspeak, Punchwhoring people threating to ban me when i said i will make Admin abuse.

Provide factual evidence of your claims. I have not ever done as described above, I'll also remind you of the most enlightened courthouse rule:

Rules for Report Wrote:Keep in mind: Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a perm ban.

I see a good amount of false statements here, this is my only statement. I will leave this for review.
He was no clipping near the president because I asked him to watch the situation as many people were breaking fear rp, he was doing his admin duties. I will also add that he was invisible the whole time as to not disturb the RP.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Sadly, its hard to catch admin abusing hes powers, theres hundreds of a-abuses about Narc and doomdude1, i'm fine with doomdude since i have never met him, i have and i will in future take always screenshot/record when i see admin abusing hes powers so we'll get fail admins off, its just sad that its hard to catch admins abusing their powers even tho i know they do it.

User warned - Posting in a thread without sufficient right. -Aviator
(09-12-2013, 05:38 AM)MäkGälis Wrote: Sadly, its hard to catch admin abusing hes powers, theres hundreds of a-abuses about Narc and doomdude1, i'm fine with doomdude since i have never met him, i have and i will in future take always screenshot/record when i see admin abusing hes powers so we'll get fail admins off, its just sad that its hard to catch admins abusing their powers even tho i know they do it.

We all know it's always cover ups or bad attempts at throwing bad light at the administrators you don't like. I repeat, factual evidence.
Bogus report.