Ban Request: KevinSTGPL
Name of player: KevinSTGPL

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31582139

Time in GMT: About 8:30 ish In GMT

Server: V2P

Summary: Okay so lets start off here, I was at the nexus when I heard a gunshot, so I figured I'd come and check it out as an SRU. So Im walking and walking and I knew it came from the apartments. So I ran my when down and entered the apartments. I'm going up and up and then suddenly KevinSTGPL come out of no were and just body blocks me from going. Then he says "sru patrolling?" I was using voice chat so I cant talk word for word. So I explained to him what was happening. He said "br incoming, stay here" so he moved out of the way so I can enter. I walked inside the room finally to check it out and so did he. He started closing all of the doors. After that, I was about to leave but, He just punched me for no reason whatsoever. So I chased after him with a taser. He broke Fear Rp to the point were I was about to flip out. I literally chased him from the Top story apartment to the building right next to the Nexus. So he ran inside and he got "stuck in the door."So i was waiting because I didn't want to kill him if I tazed him. But instead he lied to me and slept eventually killing himself and avoiding the RP. I have multiple pictures for evidence presented Down Below.

Evidence: Imgur Album: http://imgur.com/a/FJsqa Also, if you would like a picture of him saying "ban request incoming" I can get that too. And If that evidence is inadequate I think I have some more pictures.
[Image: The%20Bear%27s%20Signature.png]
It's random BR... I don't see reason for baned me...(Stop Lie bear)
Have you read the Br Kevin. You Fear Rped to the point were I was about to rip my hair out and you suicided to avoid the RP. I think that's a pretty eligible reason I mean, seriously. They can check the logs too. And the pictures. I have to get off the server while I was about to start a good RP to make this and your Calling ME a LIAR, what a joke. Justice needs to be served.
I see for SS how SRU patroling City and random teze peaople in city... I go to build beacuse I want write br for you ... But then I'm stuck and I can't go... And leater I see my die body ... I don't know why -.- I'm then be right back beacuse I must help my dad... And I see now BR for me... I reapet ... I don't see reason for baned me
(09-10-2013, 09:09 PM)KevinSTGPL Wrote: I see for SS how SRU patroling City and random teze peaople in city... I go to build beacuse I want write br for you ... But then I'm stuck and I can't go... And leater I see my die body ... I don't know why -.- I'm then be right back beacuse I must help my dad... And I see now BR for me... I reapet ... I don't see reason for baned me

Once again, DID YOU NOT READ MY SUMMARY. How many times does it take for you to understand? I hear gunshots. I went to go check it out because everyone else was busy. You went to build so that's why you followed me up the apartments and you see your dead body because you killed yourself and avoided RP if you need to help your dad why would you beak FearRP? and I don't see why you would write a BR for me. What because everyone else was busy so I had to respond and secure an area? Kevin, if you are going to comment, please don't lie. It only makes it worse for you and your reputation. Also, I have never tazed anyone... so I don't understand why these chunk of words are here... " random teze peaople in city... " It makes me scared to know what others people of definition of Truth is. Sorry Kevin, But the jokes on you. Your mistake and your consequence I will respond once an Admin reply's and takes care of this issue, Thank you for the time.
(09-10-2013, 09:12 PM)The Bear Wrote:
(09-10-2013, 09:09 PM)KevinSTGPL Wrote: I see for SS how SRU patroling City and random teze peaople in city... I go to build beacuse I want write br for you ... But then I'm stuck and I can't go... And leater I see my die body ... I don't know why -.- I'm then be right back beacuse I must help my dad... And I see now BR for me... I reapet ... I don't see reason for baned me

Once again, DID YOU NOT READ MY SUMMARY. How many times does it take for you to understand? I hear gunshots. I went to go check it out because everyone else was busy. You went to build so that's why you followed me up the apartments and you see your dead body because you killed yourself and avoided RP if you need to help your dad why would you beak FearRP? and I don't see why you would write a BR for me. What because everyone else was busy so I had to respond and secure an area? Kevin, if you are going to comment, please don't lie. It only makes it worse for you and your reputation. Also, I have never tazed anyone... so I dont understand why this chunk of words " random teze peaople in city... " It makes me scared to know what others people of definition of Truth is.

Why I don't write BR for you? Beacuse I not have time for writing BR... I have school... "I hear gunshot" You are in nexus and with such a distance you hear gunshoot in appartaments? it's have sanse...! -.- Sorry but I not have sanse in your BR for me
(09-10-2013, 09:17 PM)KevinSTGPL Wrote:
(09-10-2013, 09:12 PM)The Bear Wrote:

Once again, DID YOU NOT READ MY SUMMARY. How many times does it take for you to understand? I hear gunshots. I went to go check it out because everyone else was busy. You went to build so that's why you followed me up the apartments and you see your dead body because you killed yourself and avoided RP if you need to help your dad why would you beak FearRP? and I don't see why you would write a BR for me. What because everyone else was busy so I had to respond and secure an area? Kevin, if you are going to comment, please don't lie. It only makes it worse for you and your reputation. Also, I have never tazed anyone... so I dont understand why this chunk of words " random teze peaople in city... " It makes me scared to know what others people of definition of Truth is.

Why I don't write BR for you? Beacuse I not have time for writing BR... I have school... "I hear gunshot" You are in nexus and with such a distance you hear gunshoot in appartaments? it's have sanse...! -.- Sorry but I not have sanse in your BR for me

Last reply until an Admin comes, So lets start of here. Kevin, your telling me that your dad needed help now your telling me that you have school? Were is the logic? And yes I did hear it, an Awperhand missile landed near the wall and there were tranquilized officers everywhere. The first place I thought of were to go was the apartments considering Its a great place for snipers. Once again, There is no absolute reason to write a BR for me. Its clear sense Kevin, its time to let the admins decide your fate. Bickering about this is not going to help 1 small %. All you are doing is repeating yourself and it is not getting you anywhere.
Let me remind you having school at 11 PM is not normal.
(09-10-2013, 09:38 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Let me remind you having school at 11 PM is not normal.

Thank you, somone that has common sense Smile .
Narcotic possible that I live in another part of the time ... And when I said, "I have school" I meant that I had to learn

And as for the BR at me, thinking that I really want to bear my ban because the last time I raid the lost ... And now looking for a way to ban me

So overall I can see that it makes no sense to play the map search V2P ... From now on I play on V2D because V2P is anarchy