Spyderr
You are a really funny guy, and I'm having alot of fun playing with you.
And even worse than anything else I've stated here, you just went on our Teamspeak and started mic spamming loud music in our channel, causing you to get a long ban. Hope you enjoyed your 10 seconds of attention.
(09-11-2013, 02:35 PM)Narcotic Wrote: And even worse than anything else I've stated here, you just went on our Teamspeak and started mic spamming loud music in our channel, causing you to get a long ban. Hope you enjoyed your 10 seconds of attention.

Hey, I thought you wanted to hear some nursery rhymes. You seemed stressed out.

(inb4 r u imblying im a bby???//)
You're rather...Interesting..Need i say more?
A more fitting signature. 
(09-11-2013, 02:40 PM)Spyderr Wrote:
(09-11-2013, 02:35 PM)Narcotic Wrote: And even worse than anything else I've stated here, you just went on our Teamspeak and started mic spamming loud music in our channel, causing you to get a long ban. Hope you enjoyed your 10 seconds of attention.

inb4 thought I was funny, but wasn't.
Honest opinion: I have seen you around the server but I have never heard anything about you, take that however you want.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

(09-11-2013, 08:06 PM)Rolorox Wrote:
(09-11-2013, 02:40 PM)Spyderr Wrote:

inb4 thought I was funny, but wasn't.
shots fired m8
[Image: Heresy_vein-popping.png]

The fun thing of asking for opinions, you don't always get what you want.
Why would you make such a thread troll bait? Attention bait? Honest opinion, you're ok, never seen you do anything but contra whore in the mtl, never seen you attempt a proper rp either. Also this thread screams attention whore to me, just copying Jokhah, who actually did it for a reason. Don't dislike you, just saying it how I see it.
(09-12-2013, 03:38 PM)Zaeed_Massani Wrote: -snip-
When I'm at mtl I'm doing clanrp not contrawhoring.
Worst minge ever, I have not seen worse, You are a liar and an imbecile and your not funny. You punch whored me then you prop blocked me and laughed, you spammed chat saying that I am a **** ... I just don't want to see you again.