Spyderr
Exclamation 
I'm gonna copy jokhah and make one of these threads. Post your honest opinions on me, I don't mind criticism.
My honest opinion? Alright, here it goes.

You lack a good bunch of respect for your fellow and other players, you need to shape up your behavior, man up and start respecting your surroundings. I've and many others have seen enough shit from you.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • cnr
You get ban many.
You're a funny guy, and you bring a lot of fun to the server. Just some times you go overboard with no seriousness. You're my friend, and sup. But.
Quote:you need to shape up your behavior
I do too, though.
And you make me one to make one of these threads, just because I want to improve myself on this community.
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
Lets just say I don't hear good things about you.
Lead by example.
You are a great player! But not that passive I may say. :-I
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

I remember trying to do something Passive, but you turned it right around into an aggressive RP, and Vauld banned you for taking it far.
You're a rather sociable person, and that is what I mainly like about you.
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • cnr
My opinion about you... well i don't like your name.
My first memory with you is when you kidnapped me or something. You're an insane son of a nut.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • cnr
(09-11-2013, 09:17 AM)Infernaw Wrote: My first memory with you is when you kidnapped me or something. You're an insane son of a nut.

Haha. I remember that. It was me, dutchy and some other guy and we went hunting for you and made you sing songs.