Violent Video Game Sales
I can play whatever the fuck I want :3
I think it's ridiculous. The age on a game should be the advised age, it's up to the people if they take the advice or not. Same with movies.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Its just a Video Game, the reason Violence has rating is because they thing kids will bring it into the real world.

On the other had its a good way to take your anger out and kill a few people on a shooter game.
Ye in wales we have age restrictions and if their is a game you want buy online, get someone you know will get it then pay him or have your mother or father get it. I all ways buy online (its faster, better, could have a better deal on it and no asking for your age), and the nearest shop is Game.
Im not just perfect, Im WELSH.[Image: mca.png]
(06-28-2011, 08:55 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: I think it's ridiculous. The age on a game should be the advised age, it's up to the people if they take the advice or not. Same with movies.

Exactly Soulripper... in the beginning of a movie... for example the screen will read "Violence - Viewer Discretion is ADVISED" not required. They cant do this and they have failed, the law is being denied by the supreme court I believe it was.