Current PC Build/Goal
That was corrected after the fact. Anyways, lets try and keep it on topic and give any suggestions about the build.

As for Sentinel, you keep claiming that your build is 2x better than mine here, and you still haven't shown me what you have and how much you paid for it. You can claim that all you want, but it won't make a difference unless you actually show me your specs. I am curious. Also, nvidia surround is epic and I would love to have a setup with that, that's why I want that.
(09-12-2013, 03:44 PM)Sentinel Wrote: Just a waste of money, but you can waste your money.
I have a pc 2x better than that and cheaper .
3 screens..... And not a youtuber. No point of getting 3 screens just to play games.
All you want it a 42inch 3D TV to play games.... I know because i have this.

Can't see having a computer 2x better than that, especially for a cheaper cost.
Why don't you stop shooting down this thread with your hate, and contribute your thoughts, at least in a kind way?

Wouldn't a 42in 3DTV hurt your eyes? Unneeded, and unwanted I believe.
I just have 1 23' monitor and an iPad 2 and it suits me well.
Well, on a different note, how has the 7970 6gb version been treating you? It seems pretty enticing, especially with all of that VRAM available. How has it held up? Is it quiet? Can it max pretty much any game?
(09-13-2013, 01:50 AM)OrbitalNonsense Wrote: Well, on a different note, how has the 7970 6gb version been treating you? It seems pretty enticing, especially with all of that VRAM available. How has it held up? Is it quiet? Can it max pretty much any game?

It's treating me great. It's sorta quiet, however I don't mind my PC being a bit loud, I got sound cancelling headphones and the more fans I got running the better!
90% of my entire build's sound is all fans.
Looks pretty solid. I'd change the motherboard for a Gigabyte, but that's just personal preference. That computer should be good for several years, especially with dual 770's.
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
Why would you go Gigabyte? I've never really messed around with motherboards that much, and the Sabertooth had good reviews on it. It also has several PCI slots that can run these cards at 8x 8x. Does Gigabyte offer better boards for price?
I have a gigabyte myself, and right when I first started up my pc, Ive had slight problems with it.
Like I said theyre slight, so I do not mind them exactly, but could rage me if I am stressed.
What would you say the best Gigabyte motherboard competitor with the Sabertooth is?