Current PC Build/Goal
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1BAu7

Well, this will be my baby soon. I've worked pretty damn hard for this, so I think I should go all out while I can. If you've got any suggestions to add to this build, go ahead and do so!

Also, don't start whining about the cheap case, I love that look and it can hold a 240mm rad in it, so as long as that can fit, I can work with practically anything else. Hope you like it, I can tell you I sure am excited for it!
I could get a better PC what could perform better than, money wasted.
I could get a cheaper one
(09-09-2013, 03:34 PM)Sentinel Wrote: I could get a better PC what could perform better than, money wasted.

Actually, that's alright prices for newly-released technology. Even my local store (which does REALLY cheap items) is a lot more pricey than this.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
My computer is better than this is nearly every way. The only thing you got me on is the blasted SLI.
I am very jealous, as I cannot crossfire. My 7950 6gb suits be great though <3

If you can afford it, go for the 16gb of ram! Definitely worth it.
(09-09-2013, 03:34 PM)Sentinel Wrote: I could get a better PC what could perform better than, money wasted.

Then do it please. I would like to see it so I could consider it if it is good enough. I would appreciate same peripherals, but other than that, I would like to see what you could build.

Jarz - Your build sounds pretty good! A 6gb 7950, I didn't even know they made those... Only thing that I am wondering is why you can't run those in Crossfire? From what I have read, I have seen no problem with running them in Crossfire, unless you have restrictions on your motherboard/power supply/room in your case. On the 16gb of RAM, I've never really seen necessary for it. Is it really worth the extra money? Will it make that much of a difference at all?

For all of you, I would love to know what a good SSD is to fit in this build. Don't want a super expensive one, but I am still open to all suggestions! Thanks!
(09-10-2013, 11:31 PM)OrbitalNonsense Wrote:

Then do it please. I would like to see it so I could consider it if it is good enough. I would appreciate same peripherals, but other than that, I would like to see what you could build.

Jarz - Your build sounds pretty good! A 6gb 7950, I didn't even know they made those... Only thing that I am wondering is why you can't run those in Crossfire? From what I have read, I have seen no problem with running them in Crossfire, unless you have restrictions on your motherboard/power supply/room in your case. On the 16gb of RAM, I've never really seen necessary for it. Is it really worth the extra money? Will it make that much of a difference at all?

For all of you, I would love to know what a good SSD is to fit in this build. Don't want a super expensive one, but I am still open to all suggestions! Thanks!

I think he means 2 7950's 3gb, that's what I have. The video memory doesn't combine y'know... not how it works
DOESNT AFRAID OF ANYTHING
You did not read his post thoroughly. Jarz stated that he CAN'T run Crossfire due to different restrictions, and I know that VRAM doesn't combine once in SLI. If you have a 1 gb card and a 2 gb card running in SLI/Crossfire, the 2 cards can only run at 1 gb. It's basically a bottleneck in a scenario like that if you really think about it.
(09-10-2013, 11:31 PM)OrbitalNonsense Wrote:

Well, i can crossfire, but not in my budget really.
And I mean to say the 7970 6gb. Apologies.
Just a waste of money, but you can waste your money.
I have a pc 2x better than that and cheaper .
3 screens..... And not a youtuber. No point of getting 3 screens just to play games.
All you want it a 42inch 3D TV to play games.... I know because i have this.
(09-12-2013, 02:45 AM)OrbitalNonsense Wrote: You did not read his post thoroughly. Jarz stated that he CAN'T run Crossfire due to different restrictions, and I know that VRAM doesn't combine once in SLI. If you have a 1 gb card and a 2 gb card running in SLI/Crossfire, the 2 cards can only run at 1 gb. It's basically a bottleneck in a scenario like that if you really think about it.

No I think YOU read the post wrong Skeptical

As seen in Jarz's recent correction
DOESNT AFRAID OF ANYTHING