Demote for not liking me
(09-16-2013, 06:56 AM)Sasuke Wrote:
(09-16-2013, 05:37 AM)Jarz Wrote:
(09-16-2013, 05:21 AM)Sasuke Wrote:
(09-15-2013, 09:25 PM)Jarz Wrote: This is going to be the last post I make on this thread until I am absolutely needed, I am tired of looking at all of this BS.

(09-15-2013, 12:01 AM)Jarz Wrote: Ah yes.
Sorry for not posting on this when it was posted, I have never seen it until today.

It wasn't that I "hated" the said SRU, but I hated the actions that they performed with during the prior presidency. Sorry for not making that clear in the OOC statement.
I didn't like how the accused SRU were not doing their job during said presidency. That is the basis of my actions to demote them.

The president had gotten raided prior to my injection to office, and the SRU I had demoted had done nothing to stop the assailants. I felt safer having my friends as SRU then a couple of strangers who obviously are incompetent to complete their duties as a SRU Unit. Certainly I would never allow the hire of these men.

Seems legit to me. If the SRU cannot do their jobs, I will get rid of them to make space for others who can.

They did nothing wrong that justifies the demote, they got randomly demoted, so that he could invite his friends.

His excuse was that they couldn't stop the previous raid, and so he says they're bad.

Well, if he manages to get a team that kills the entire rebel squad, and then takes another atk from the back from 6~7 civilians (heavielly armed), good luck. Even I was surprised, when I saw all those guys coming up the elevator and got us from behind.

I think that is unfair and stupid, everyone as the right to play has SRU, and shouldn't be demoted without a valid RP reason. I don't think, just to invite my friends is a valid excuse, that like killing a cop because he's arresting my friend (RDM).

Im sorry, but I dont remember you being involved either.
Same goes for Joykill.

I remember one rebel had raided that building and slaughtered the HSRU inside. The other two sru members in question were not inside the building at all from my investigations. If you cannot do your job, why am I paying you? If you sit on your ass, do it whilst unemployed, because i will have none of it.

Unless you provide evidence I wasn't there, that's the full story right there, and an admin can check the logs.

I was helping the SS surpressing a raid from the rebels (5), when citizens (5~6) got us all from behind, it's normal if the other SS wasn't there, they could have died from the rebel raid, if you where one of the citizens, you didn't have a valid reason to raid, shame I don't have the evidence to support this, but this is the true.

I guess the others users involved can support my history.

Sooo you're telling me I have to provide evidence but you don't have to? B.S..
I also think we are talking about different raids, because the one I am talking about involved one~rebel. "this is the true."
I don't see what you have against me, I haven't done anything to you. And that you want me banned for doing absolutely nothing to you astonishes me, and shows me your true maturity over this topic.

Prove you're part of this, solid evidence please. This is just going down hill with everybody putting thier two cents into this.

If you're not involved, please leave. This thread does not deserve 20 posts and ~400 views.

I would also like a word with the OP, he seems to not care about his ban request towards me, considering his only single post is the OP itself.
I don't see why you're atking me without reason, I'm just stating what happened before my eyes.

I was a cop when this happened, when I died because of the cowardly atk from the civilians, little after I saw this user complain about the random demote, and encoraged him to make the ban request.

I have nothing agaisnt anyone in this server, nor I want to ban you without reason, I want to see justice made, I'm just stating what I saw and witnessed. I'll leave no further comments, since my full version of story is told, and I have nothing else to add.
(09-16-2013, 11:07 PM)Sasuke Wrote: I don't see why you're atking me without reason, I'm just stating what happened before my eyes.

I was a cop when this happened, when I died because of the cowardly atk from the civilians, little after I saw this user complain about the random demote, and encoraged him to make the ban request.

I have nothing agaisnt anyone in this server, nor I want to ban you without reason, I want to see justice made, I'm just stating what I saw and witnessed. I'll leave no further comments, since my full version of story is told, and I have nothing else to add.

Seems fair, however my current argument stands before me.
You can find it on the first page up top.
Denied.