Demote for not liking me
Exclamation 
Name of player: [FL:RP] Jarz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:10448444

Time in GMT: 00:01

Server: IP: 176.31.228.8:27015

Summary: I was a SRU and I was killed in a firefight, as I was returning I found out I was demoted, the reason? "He didn't like me". I don't see that as a justifiable reason to demote. he then had the cheek to say he had a Justifiable reason.

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=177032051 (picture containing him saying he demoted the ones he didn't like)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=177032023 (me getting the notification of Demote)
Accused player has been notified, waiting for his statement.
-Witness-
I did hear about someone demoting SRU they didn't like today on v2d.
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
Ah yes.
Sorry for not posting on this when it was posted, I have never seen it until today.

It wasn't that I "hated" the said SRU, but I hated the actions that they performed with during the prior presidency. Sorry for not making that clear in the OOC statement.
I didn't like how the accused SRU were not doing their job during said presidency. That is the basis of my actions to demote them.

The president had gotten raided prior to my injection to office, and the SRU I had demoted had done nothing to stop the assailants. I felt safer having my friends as SRU then a couple of strangers who obviously are incompetent to complete their duties as a SRU Unit. Certainly I would never allow the hire of these men.

Kulthro. You're kidding me right?

You're a witness eh?
1)Read the date. It didn't happen today.
2)How are you a witness if you "heard" of this happening.

If you're going to post an administration abuse thread against Faustie, include Zaeed in the evidence, and then tell Zaeed to f*ck off for not being involved, I would expect you to know the rules about not posting if you are sure you are involved.
Alright, so turn this into a flame. Take it into a PM, immature fuck. I got on right around when I heard someone talking about an SRU being demoted because of the president not liking him. I heard of it and I am the witness of the said statement. Just because you are fuck buddies with some of the admins, doesn't mean one of them shouldn't give you a warning level about this shit.
I get called immature and a child, but yet I would take it to a PM instead of announcing it infront of the whole community unlike all of you who call yourselves above the age of 18 - Adults.
Now I know why most of these people who are leaving fearless as we speak are leaving. It's because of the immaturity of this community. You just have to make yourself look good, don't ya? And just because you're friends with important people of the server, means you can do fuck all you want. And firstly, I didn't make the admin abuse thread towards Faustie, it was actually towards DoomDude since he was the one who posted last. But I found out later it was Faustie to close it.
And Zaeed is acting exactly like you. Arguing like an 8 year old on a forum because you're butthurt you were called out.
I know i'm going to get warned because i'm hated by 90% of the admins, but I don't really give a fuck, because some admins on this community are biased as fuck. They act like little children and don't deserve the position of Administrator. They're also immature little kids that get mad/upset over any little thing that a member does wrong. And once again -
If you want to flame me, take it to a PM. You started this shit.
Have a nice day.
(09-15-2013, 01:26 AM)Kulthro Wrote: Alright, so turn this into a flame. Take it into a PM, immature ***. I got on right around when I heard someone talking about an SRU being demoted because of the president not liking him. I heard of it and I am the witness of the said statement. Just because you are *** buddies with some of the admins, doesn't mean one of them shouldn't give you a warning level about this shit.
I get called immature and a child, but yet I would take it to a PM instead of announcing it infront of the whole community unlike all of you who call yourselves above the age of 18 - Adults.
Now I know why most of these people who are leaving fearless as we speak are leaving. It's because of the immaturity of this community. You just have to make yourself look good, don't ya? And just because you're friends with important people of the server, means you can do *** all you want. And firstly, I didn't make the admin abuse thread towards Faustie, it was actually towards DoomDude since he was the one who posted last. But I found out later it was Faustie to close it.
And Zaeed is acting exactly like you. Arguing like an 8 year old on a forum because you're butthurt you were called out.
I know i'm going to get warned because i'm hated by 90% of the admins, but I don't really give a ***, because some admins on this community are biased as ***. They act like little children and don't deserve the position of Administrator. They're also immature little kids that get mad/upset over any little thing that a member does wrong. And once again -
If you want to flame me, take it to a PM. You started this shit.
Have a nice day.

I started it? You're the guy posting in a thread you're not supposed to be.
This is a BR against me, so let's solve it. You're not involved, I told you why you aren't. Then you find the courage to insult me over the community forums, which you clearly stated is an immature act? If you want people to stop leaving due to community immaturity, try to fix it, because you are obviously part of the problem.
This is not a thread to rant about the administration, it's a thread where a player of the server has found a problem in my acts, and wishes to discuss it with the administration, where they will decide if what I did was rightful or not. I argue my case, the OP argues his. Don't tell me to stop flaming, when you're the person flamebaiting.

TL;DR?

Get out of our (OP and I's) thread.
I was just trying to help the ban requester's story, because I heard of it happening. If you don't like it.. Go cry
(09-15-2013, 01:49 AM)Kulthro Wrote: I was just trying to help the ban requester's story, because I heard of it happening. If you don't like it.. Go cry

You're not trying to help him, you just want to be involved with it.
You're clearly not involved with the reasons I stated above, so please like I just said.
Get out.
I don't want to be involved with it, I just want to help the person accusing.
I did saw this happen, I was in the police, and I encouraged for the ban request, I don't think demoting just to get your friends on the spot, and because you don't like them, it's not a valid reason.

Everyone as the right to play at SRU. By kicking him, to let your friends in, you can almost consider that META, anyway, even admins do that, I still think it's unfair.