Demote for not liking me
Let me make it clear that there is no rule stating you need a reason to demote people as president.
(09-15-2013, 08:00 AM)Joykill Wrote: Let me make it clear that there is no rule stating you need a reason to demote people as president.

You need an RP reason to demote, it's FailRP not too, the same way you need an RP reason for high taxes.
(09-15-2013, 09:08 AM)Sasuke Wrote:
(09-15-2013, 08:00 AM)Joykill Wrote: Let me make it clear that there is no rule stating you need a reason to demote people as president.

You need an RP reason to demote, it's FailRP not too, the same way you need an RP reason for high taxes.

You won't need a RP reason for high taxes either. It helps good RP'ing if you have one, but not required. Neither is failRP.
Let's keep this civil or it will be closed.

Please continue discussing in a civilised manner until this is reviewed in greater detail with all accounts/alibi's present.
Regards,
aviator
This is going to be the last post I make on this thread until I am absolutely needed, I am tired of looking at all of this BS.

(09-15-2013, 12:01 AM)Jarz Wrote: Ah yes.
Sorry for not posting on this when it was posted, I have never seen it until today.

It wasn't that I "hated" the said SRU, but I hated the actions that they performed with during the prior presidency. Sorry for not making that clear in the OOC statement.
I didn't like how the accused SRU were not doing their job during said presidency. That is the basis of my actions to demote them.

The president had gotten raided prior to my injection to office, and the SRU I had demoted had done nothing to stop the assailants. I felt safer having my friends as SRU then a couple of strangers who obviously are incompetent to complete their duties as a SRU Unit. Certainly I would never allow the hire of these men.

Seems legit to me. If the SRU cannot do their jobs, I will get rid of them to make space for others who can.
-Witness-

As I was looking at the player list I just saw every single SRU get demoted for no reason...
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:55638909&b=3]
(09-15-2013, 09:25 PM)Jarz Wrote: This is going to be the last post I make on this thread until I am absolutely needed, I am tired of looking at all of this BS.

Sorry for not posting on this when it was posted, I have never seen it until today.

It wasn't that I "hated" the said SRU, but I hated the actions that they performed with during the prior presidency. Sorry for not making that clear in the OOC statement.
I didn't like how the accused SRU were not doing their job during said presidency. That is the basis of my actions to demote them.

The president had gotten raided prior to my injection to office, and the SRU I had demoted had done nothing to stop the assailants. I felt safer having my friends as SRU then a couple of strangers who obviously are incompetent to complete their duties as a SRU Unit. Certainly I would never allow the hire of these men.

Seems legit to me. If the SRU cannot do their jobs, I will get rid of them to make space for others who can.

They did nothing wrong that justifies the demote, they got randomly demoted, so that he could invite his friends.

His excuse was that they couldn't stop the previous raid, and so he says they're bad.

Well, if he manages to get a team that kills the entire rebel squad, and then takes another atk from the back from 6~7 civilians (heavielly armed), good luck. Even I was surprised, when I saw all those guys coming up the elevator and got us from behind.

I think that is unfair and stupid, everyone as the right to play has SRU, and shouldn't be demoted without a valid RP reason. I don't think, just to invite my friends is a valid excuse, that like killing a cop because he's arresting my friend (RDM).
(09-16-2013, 05:21 AM)Sasuke Wrote:
(09-15-2013, 09:25 PM)Jarz Wrote: This is going to be the last post I make on this thread until I am absolutely needed, I am tired of looking at all of this BS.

They did nothing wrong that justifies the demote, they got randomly demoted, so that he could invite his friends.

His excuse was that they couldn't stop the previous raid, and so he says they're bad.

Well, if he manages to get a team that kills the entire rebel squad, and then takes another atk from the back from 6~7 civilians (heavielly armed), good luck. Even I was surprised, when I saw all those guys coming up the elevator and got us from behind.

I think that is unfair and stupid, everyone as the right to play has SRU, and shouldn't be demoted without a valid RP reason. I don't think, just to invite my friends is a valid excuse, that like killing a cop because he's arresting my friend (RDM).

Im sorry, but I dont remember you being involved either.
Same goes for Joykill.

I remember one rebel had raided that building and slaughtered the HSRU inside. The other two sru members in question were not inside the building at all from my investigations. If you cannot do your job, why am I paying you? If you sit on your ass, do it whilst unemployed, because i will have none of it.
I seen this happen. He just demoted them. I was also a police officer. I seen them all talking about it. And may I ask. Why you just demoted them all. I believe you was trying to rebuild the government.
Ex-Server Teacher
(09-16-2013, 05:37 AM)Jarz Wrote:
(09-16-2013, 05:21 AM)Sasuke Wrote:

Im sorry, but I dont remember you being involved either.
Same goes for Joykill.

I remember one rebel had raided that building and slaughtered the HSRU inside. The other two sru members in question were not inside the building at all from my investigations. If you cannot do your job, why am I paying you? If you sit on your ass, do it whilst unemployed, because i will have none of it.

Unless you provide evidence I wasn't there, that's the full story right there, and an admin can check the logs.

I was helping the SS surpressing a raid from the rebels (5), when citizens (5~6) got us all from behind, it's normal if the other SS wasn't there, they could have died from the rebel raid, if you where one of the citizens, you didn't have a valid reason to raid, shame I don't have the evidence to support this, but this is the true.

I guess the others users involved can support my history.